Humanitarian subjects have no value for their future careers of students?

Hanhannienguyen 1 / -  

importance of Humanitarian subjects

It is true that the significance of humanitarian subjects has always been a controversial topic. While some may argue that learning humane subjects merely produces meager effects on their future career, I am convinced that these knowledge would be beneficial to the whole public.

Initially, humanitarian subjects provide learners with basic knowledge such as ethic, culture, which plays an integral role in shaping their personalities. For example, lessons about disadvantaged people's lives which are featured in literature help students appreciate the priviledges they are given instead of taking them for granted. Apparently, humane subjects act as a precursor to educating youngsters to be proactive citizens.

Moreover, humanitarian education is of paramount importance in people's future career especially for those pursuing professions related to human beings. Cultural knowledge from history would provide youngsters with springboard for their later jobs as the profileration of globalisation become dominant. More importantly. For students majoring in sociology, humanitarian subjects are their indispensable requirements for their jobs.

However, it is understandable why some people advocate the idea that subjects related to humans is futile for students' career. The key rationale is that the way these subjects are taught at school seems to be tedious, which discourages students from actively acquiring these knowledge. Furthermore, it would be fair to say that humanitarian subjects are rather theoretical and abstract ans thus students tend to disregard for them.

In conclusion, despite the aforementioned obstacles, students should place a dramatic emphasis on humanitarian subjects because of their tremendous benefits to students' career.
Hoang, you need to familiarize yourself with English vocabulary. There is a difference between "humanitarian" and humane. Humanitarian is defined as any one of the following:

1. having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people.
2. of or relating to ethical or theological humanitarianism.
3. pertaining to the saving of human lives or to the alleviation of suffering:

While humane is defined as: characterized by tenderness, compassion, and sympathy for people and animals, especially for the suffering or distressed; acting in a manner that causes the least harm to people or animals:

Do you see the difference in the meaning of the two words? It is important that you do not make a mistake in using the English words for your discussion because these mistakes in meaning will reduce your Lexical Resource score. This is an important consideration because a clear lack of English vocabulary knowledge means you cannot properly develop your thoughts and present accurate sentence explanations. This sort of mistake creates score deductions in the LR, C&C, and GRA scoring rubic. If you make enough vocabulary mistakes, you could actually fail the test based on those errors alone.

Try to avoid creating run on sentences for your concluding statement. You should stick to the minimum 3 sentence presentation in order to increase your scoring potential in the C&C consideration.

While your discussion would have been strong and informative, it was weakened by your vocabulary problem. That is why I need you to focus on reading more English materials and also, making an extra effort to use the dictionary in order to truly understand the meaning of the word and how it is used in sentences so that you can avoid these serious vocabulary errors in your succeeding practice essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / Humanitarian subjects have no value for their future careers of students?