Humans are the most clever and talented creature across the world

naghmeh_ms 4 / 2 2  
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance/ or sport or music and others are not. However it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Humans are the most clever and talentest creations in cross the world. One thing that separates humans with other creations is ability of thinking and analyzing. However, there are common qualities between humans, some people are much more successful than others and become well-known in different field such as sports, music science and the like. A group of people think that celebrities were born with a great talents and that's why they are succeeded. In contrast anther group believe that any person can become a good sports person or artist or scientist. these two point of view will be discussed before a well-reasoned conclusion is found.

there is an agreement that famous and successful individuals are born with a talent brain. If we read celebrities's biography we can result that this idea is not wrong because most of them were genius people in their childhood. Take Lione Messi, the best soccer player in Barcelona, for example. Barcelona's managements discover his genius and made a fantastic player of him. In other words leaders of Barcelona discover his talent in football that has existed in him. Furthermore, many singers have had a good tone of voice in their lifetime from childhood to old age.

On the other hand, it is claimed that talent and ability are acquisitive knowledge. In other words, the proponents of this idea believe that each human can reach to anythings that he/she want. They look humans as a amazing creations with great deal of skills. If we think a little more deeply we will understand this view is correct too. many scientist were people who leave school because they weren't capable students. For instance Edison , inventor of Electricity, Einstein, the best mathematician in the world, and many other individualists. What thing that made a scientist of them is their efforts and try.

Personally, I believe that however many singer and good sports person are genius persons, efforts and challenges with problems with aim of meeting success is much more important in each person's life. In my case, for example I use to go to Yoga course and I always though I can't do the movements of Yoga never because they were very difficult for me but after one years efforts I learned how I can do that.

in sum up, all humans have talent but in different pattern and the more important of talent is effort for discovering it. many successful individuals were people who had less talent than usual people but had more effort. According of attraction of law, there is nothing in the world that a person demand it and he/she can't gain it.
Enchantress07 1 / 3 1  
Humans are veryclever and talented . One thing that separates humans from from other living beings is their ability of think and analyze . However, there are common qualities between humans, some people are much more successful than others and become well-known in different field such as sports, music science and the like. Some people think that celebrities were born with a great talents and that's why they succeed . In contrast other people believe that any person can become a good sports person or artist or scientist. these two point of view will be discussed before a well-reasoned conclusion is found.

There is an agreement that famous and successful individuals are born with talent . If we read celebrities's biography we can conclude that this idea is not wrong because most of them were genius since they were a child .For example, Take Lione Messi, the best soccer player in Barcelona, Barcelona's managementdiscovered his talent and turned him into a fantastic player . In other words coaches of Barcelona discovered his talent in football that was in him. Furthermore, many singers have had a good voice since they were a child.(PLUS YOU CANNOT SAY THAT BECAUSE DUE TO PUBERTY THE VOICE IN MALE CHANGES )

On the other hand, it is claimed that talent and ability are acquisitive knowledge. In other words, the proponents of this idea believe that each human can reach to anything that he/she want. They look at humans as a amazing creations with great deal of skills. If we think a little more deeply we will understand this view is correct too. many scientist were people who left school because they were not capable students. For example,Thomas Alva Edison ,inventor and businessman who invented electric bulb,Albert Einstein,theoretical physicist and philosopher of science , and many other people . What made them scientists is the their inquisitive nature.

Personally, I believe that many singers and sports person are genius people, efforts and challenges with problems with aim of gaining success is much more important in every person's life. In my case, for example I used to go to Yoga course and I always though I can't do the exercises of Yoga ever because they were very difficult for me but after one year's efforts I learned how to do that.

To sum up,Every one is talented but in different aspects of life.It is more important to discover it.Each of us has a talent,We just need to discover it.Many successful people may or may not have talent But they work hard.

And We all know through the Law of Attraction that,There is nothing you cannot have in this world if you put your mind to it.

You need to connect things well,I did all I can but still You are far from being eloquent.

Home / Writing Feedback / Humans are the most clever and talented creature across the world