Could humans survive without the internet?

Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Over the last three decades, internet has affected humans' life style. It can be seen that there are many differentiation brought by discovery of internet. I totally agree that internet extremely important to support people's activities.

The first is the negative impacts of internet use. One of the biggest problems is pornography. These days, most of teenagers can easily access porn videos or upload pornographic materials on the adult's website with their hand phone through internet connection. This is a main demerit which can harm mind of children and affect their attitudes such as having more imagination toward sex.

Nonetheless, this invention has several positive impacts for societies' life. Firstly, internet users utilize to communicate with others. All people are easier and faster to contact their relatives. Taking facebook as an example, it can be used to contact someone including their friends, families and colleagues. Moreover, internet also is used to gain information. In the past, it was difficult to search materials of lessons; nowadays, thanks to internet, humans are able to obtain more information to support their study. To exemplify, the students capable of finishing their education because of web encyclopedias.

All in all, despite the fact that there is a major drawback of using internet, I believe this principally help inhabitants to do their activities. In truth, people can live without the internet as they have done for thousands of years ago, also, children who grow up in an internet era should able to adapt with the situation which there is no internet connection.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  
Over the last three decades, internet has affected humans' life style. It can be seen that [...]

A crucial think that you should tell readers what are going on your ideas of body paragraphs starting in your introduction.

let me try an example introduction of yours.

Since internet is discovered over the last 30 years, it has influenced entire human activities. In fact, there are a lot of positive and negative things on it. I totally agree that internet media is extremely important to support people's lives.
irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello pramudita, let me try to give some recommendations on your passage,

Over the last three decades,the internet has affected humans' life style. It can be seen that there are many differentiation brought by discovery of the internet .

here i found almost in every sentence you wrote internet, this is not good for your writing, please try to paraphase with using networking or computer network or cyberspace.

using article the in (the internet) because internet is only one

These days, most of teenagers can easily access porn videos or upload pornographic materials on the adult's website with their

you do not need add approstroke.

thanks, hope it can helps

Home / Writing Feedback / Could humans survive without the internet?