Hundreds of crisscrossing tracks offer a glimpse of life in Africa around 19,000 years ago

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
A hundred mile from the volcano the Maasai, Africa, the scientist have cataloged preserved human footprint in the mud from 5,000 to 19,000 years ago. More over 350 footsteps sketch in about square 50 meters, it larger than badminton court. Some the path seen to show around a dozen people mostly female and kids who travelled across mud together forward southwest. In overt time researchers have been published their study that they say that it will resemble their result which was identify at least 24 tracks, some possible joggers, more than a dozen people traveling together. For tracking of ancient people footsteps, the researcher created 3-D scans entire of Engare Sero, dance hall and all.

Source: news.nationalgeographic
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hello PHA,
Here some inputs for you.

A hundred mile away from the volcano (...) scientist have cataloged preserved human footprint in...
More overthan 350 footsteps sketch ...
Some of the path are seen to show around a dozen people that consist mostly femaleS and kids who travelled ...
In over timeput comma researchers have been published their study that they say that itwhich will resemble their result which was..

Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Hundreds of crisscrossing tracks offer a glimpse of life in Africa around 19,000 years ago