Hunger problem despite launched and implemented many advancements and breakthroughs in agriculture

gianggiangvn 6 / 12 2  
Question:
In spite of the advances made in agriculture, many people around the world still go hungry.

Why is this the case? What can be done about this problem?

Despite the fact that in agriculture many advancements and breakthroughs have been launched and implemented, the world still witnesses plenty of human beings in poverty or under malnourished condition. This essay will emphasize some reasons behind this contradict event and also suggest several solutions which my modify the reality.

To begin with, this serious problem has existed for some reasons in line with financial issues and other noticeable forces. In fact, those types of development have been invented and invested in order to stimulate the agriculture in developed countries while many developing countries whose major economy is agriculture cannot afford most of modern technologies. They still use mainly outdated methods in farming, resulting in poor crops with bring them a modest amount of produce or income which they have to manage to live on. Additionally, many regions must face other issues such as war and conflicts, climate change or poor natural resources preventing them from improving, making income or escaping from hunger. For example, a considerable number of nations in Africa have suffered from malnourished conditions because of their unpleasant weather which appears to bar them to doing farming properly or having productive crops.

As a result, it is essential to alleviate the problem with possible solutions. In order to support poor people, it is believed that wealthy individuals or residents from industrial countries should join hand, raise fund, and allocate the budget and resources to places in need. Moreover, every individual should be educated about climate crisis, environment, war and conflicts, so that they can be aware of the importance of having a better planet. In other words when humans live in positivity and security, they can focus on working and making money. Thus, they can possess advances themselves in improving productivity in farming instead of waiting for donation or allotment from others.

In conclusion, it is significant to identify the causes of hunger despite the improvement of technology and industry in agriculture. Consequently, several resolutions would be introduced effectively to address the current situation.
poverty or under malnourished conditio

Do not add topics to the restatement. Use only the original subjects to preserve the original topic focus.

This essay will emphasiz

The requirement is for direct topic response presentations, not an instruction replacement. The repeat of the instruction does not prove you will be discussing proper response representations. Fulfill the discussion outline requirement instead.

To begin with, this serious ...afford most of modern technologies

The first half of this paragraph is devoid of any useful discussion points. It does not begin to actually present a coherent discussion till the last half. Always make sure that the paragraph makes sense from the first paragraph sentence to the last.

As a result, it is essential to alleviate the problem with possible solutions.

Do not get used to using empty sentence fillers. Go directly to the first solution topic sentence. Word and sentence fillers negatively affect the c + C score.
OP gianggiangvn 6 / 12 2  
Thank you for your advice and comment!

Home / Writing Feedback / Hunger problem despite launched and implemented many advancements and breakthroughs in agriculture