Hunting and moving from one place to another for meal - the first phase of human civilization

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
TED Summary: Urbanization and the Future of Cities by Vance Kite

Hunting and moving from one place to other places to search for meal is considered as the first phase of human civilization development. Our ancestors then began to learn on the subject of selective breeding for agricultural technique in order to provide sufficient food. This condition led to the establishment of semi permanent village since people were still in need of relocating when the soil was not longer fertile; while irrigation was believed as the solution for permanent settlement once the water was highly available.

Years passed, the activities became more complex since people have already acquired various skills for trading and crafting. As a result of this circumstance, they began to take into account the transportation and facilities required, such as carts, vessels, roads, and ports. Those were surely in need of great numbers of manpower to build up. Hence, there was a massive shifting to any places that required labor. This stage then was regarded as the beginning of urbanization.

Urbanization has been multiplying the number of population in cities. Establishing vertical buildings, maintaining the balance of nature and providing adequate food, better sanitation, and good education for all people are recommended solutions to overcome the crowd.
BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo
there are several advice for you
Hunting and movingtraveling from one place to other places to search for meal is considered as the first phase of human civilization development. (WHAT DO YOU MEAN?)

... of semi permanent village, since people (...) of relocating, when the soil (...) fertile; while irrigation was believed ... (ATTENTION FOR PUNCTUATION )

YOU SHOULD CHECK FIRST BEFORE UPLOADED
KEEP WRITING..

Home / Writing Feedback / Hunting and moving from one place to another for meal - the first phase of human civilization