Hurricane Matthew due to hit Haiti with 210kph winds today

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
Haiti faces a flsh flodds and wind storm extremely which was a terrible hurricane. Tha 4 categories of hurricane approach with maximum stable winds 201 kilometres per hours. This is hoped can pass without damaging the east areas of jamaica and then cross over to near by the south-western tip of haiti on Monday local time.

The National Hurricane Centre in Miami stated that the storm is forecasted to beat a little number of population in eastern of Cuba on Tuesday afternoon. The forecasters said the metres of rain could fall on several restricted areas of Haiti, blow up the fears of death and flood in the high level of deforestation country.

The warning of the hurricane is announced in Haiti, Jamaica, and parts of Cuba. The continous rain in part of jamaica cause flood and sink homes. The forecaster said that the sourthen haitian village would be in worst damagely.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello mdamanhuri, this is my correction for you. feel free to correct my writing too.

Haiti faces a flesh floods and....

That are4 categories of hurricane approach....

.....is forecaster beating a little number of.....

The warning of the hurricane were announced in....

Keep practice and writing!
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Haiti faces a flsh flodds and EXTREME wind storm extremely which was IS a terrible hurricane.
Tha THE 4th categories of hurricane approachES with maximum stable winds ...

This is hoped can TO pass without damaging the east areas ofjamaica and then cross (...) of haiti on Monday local time.
YOUR SENTENCES:

The National Hurricane Centre in Miami [...] high level of deforestation country.

WHILE FROM THE SOURCE:
The US National Hurricane Centre in Miami also said the storm is then predicted to hit the lightly-populated eastern tip of Cuba on Tuesday afternoon.

Forecasters said as much as a metre of rain could fall on some isolated areas of Haiti, raising fears of deadly mudslides and floods in the heavily deforested country where many families live in flimsy houses with corrugated metal roofs

YOU ONLY CHANGED SOME WORDS FROM THE ARTICLE. THAT IS NOT SUMMARIZING. on making summary, at first, you need to understand the passage then rewrite it in a short form, to make sure that you only deliver the main points, using your own vocabularies.

your severe issue in misspelling plausibly ruin the meaning or function of your sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / Hurricane Matthew due to hit Haiti with 210kph winds today