Hybrid cars sale trend in Japan increased significantly from 2006-2009

anita11 28 / 20 2  
The chart below gives information on the global sale of hybrid vehicles between 2006 and 2009.
__________________________________________________________________________

The given line graph describes the number of hybrid vehicle sales worldwide from 2006 to 2009. It is obviously seen that Japan sale trend increased significantly, whilst the United States sales rose with some fluctuations.

According to the data, the hybrid vehicle sales in Japan started at just around 50,000 at the beginning of period. Next, 2007 saw a slight rise to approximately 70,000, and then a moderate increase occurred in the next year. Interestingly, in 2009 the vehicle sales, using fuel and electricity energy rocketed to almost 350,000, but it did not peak the highest data over four-years.

On the other hand, the people of United States dominated the sales in the first year with 250,000. In addition, the unique feature witnessed in the next twelve months, and hit the greatest number at 350,000. Unfortunately, it decreased moderately by roughly 50,000 points, and these tend was closed at just under 300,000 at the end of the period. Next, the other country sales were a gradual rise, which started the similar point with Japan, and ended at 120,000 in 2009.
Hi Anita, let me share my remarks in order to enhance your essay.

- It is obviously seen that Japan's sales trend increased significantly,

- the beginning of the period.
- but it did not peak to the highest data over four-years.

- On the other hand, the people of the United States
- whichthat started the similar point within Japan,

There you have it Anita, just a few corrections on my side as your analysis is good, however,
I will not be able to say that it is accurate as you have not attached the graph.
For future reference, attach the graph so that it will be included in the edit and for editors to verify the accuracy
of your analysis.

I hope I was able to help and let us know when you need further assistance.
Hi Anita, it's good to know that our insights help in enhancing your essay.
For future writing reference, please note the following;

- accuracy is the key to a good essay
- consistency should follow it and the relation of each paragraph in your essay is crucial.
- learn how to play with words in order to convey the message you want to send your readers
- practice makes perfect, this is also true in writing, read and write often in order to create that
comfort in writing.

Lastly, being able to criticize your own work is also a good practice, this will help you form your own
3rd party that will see any needed modification in your essay. I hope my insights helped and I wish
to see more of your writing pieces here on EF so as the revision of your analysis.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hybrid cars sale trend in Japan increased significantly from 2006-2009