Iconic dishes set the scene for RI culinary tourism (Summarize)

zul2805_es 7 / 18  
The most well-known archipelago country in the world, Indonesia, has a various kind of culture. Therefore it leads to numerous of traditional diets. It is prevalent most of citizen of Indonesia has their own top 30 most favorite dishes. However, the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry has its own 30 astonishing iconic dishes in Indonesia.

According to the Minister, the 30 most scrumptious meal in Indonesia will be promoted to local folks and foreigners from its appetizers to its refreshments. This meals also will be prepared to compete with international dishes. The list has been passed plenty of debates from ministry's culinary working group. William Wongso, Bondan Winarno, and Azhari, for instance, are the popular gastronomy expert in Indonesia that join the group.

Owing to immense of contribution to the country's income which about $17.64 billion, so Ministry will make cooperation to help this magnificent meals with others Ministry namely: Foreign Ministry, Trade Ministry, Industry Ministry, and Agriculture Ministry as well as the stakeholders.
pokpok16 6 / 9  
hallo, zul2805_es
i have checked your essay, and i would like to give some corrections:

1. "......the 30 most scrumptious meals in Indonesia"
2. "......This meals also", it should be: "These meals also will"
3. ".... expert in Indonesia that joins the group."

thank you, wish it useful :)
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

Therefore, it leads to numerous of traditional diets.
According to the Minister, the 30 most 30scrumptious meal in Indonesia ...
Thismean, meals also will be prepared to ...
For example, there areWilliam Wongso, Bondan (...) expert in Indonesia that joined the group.
..., so Ministry will bemake made cooperation to help this magnificent ...

Maybe you can use similar word because too many repetations.
yyou can added introduction and conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Iconic dishes set the scene for RI culinary tourism (Summarize)