TASK 2; The idea that people should have their own house instead of renting one

DungBui 2 / 2 1  

In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people.

Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

The idea that people should have their own house instead of renting one remains a source of controversy. However, I hold the view that it is beneficial to renting house.

It is indisputable that financial element plays the crucial role when renting a house. Instead of spending a huge of money on house, people can give payment each month or a period (half year, quarter) which is economical in total. Moreover, it is flexible to change the living depend on favorite or the distance to the workplace. For instance, people can experience living next to the beach due to its tranquil and fresh for a few years. Thus, people can use the redundant money from renting house for investment or trying to do the new things.

Furthermore, the tenancy can give people numerous house's options. Houses' style is a case in point. While people have their own house expend tons of time and money for transform it, the tenants can easily choose their style of house ranging from classic, vintage to modern. Especially, almost apartment have full of interiors and convenient stuff namely stove, washing machine, TV, etc. It is more suitable for those who are frequently house moving. Besides, the utility services can be allowed to experience like sports space, swimming pool, park, convenient stores, library ...

In conclusion, it is advisable to rent house rather than buying one in place. I believe that this picking is intelligent for not only the present life experience but also the future.
The writer clearly misunderstood the given discussion. He has provided a response that is not related to any of the discussion prompts. Let me outline the problems that led to the failure of this presentation.

Original Topic: OWNING A HOME RATHER THAN RENTING ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE.

Restatement : The idea that people should have their own house instead of renting one remains a source of controversy. (INCORRECT)

Discussion Questions: Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

Response: I hold the view that it is beneficial to renting house.

Then the writer goes on to discuss a topic in a form no longer in line with the original presentation. The essay will get a failing mark because the writer showed an inability to understand the topic and discuss as instructed in English
monicaaa0017 7 / 15  
I think your whole idea was correct but the way you deliver the idea was incorrect and not in line with the question.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 2; The idea that people should have their own house instead of renting one