IELST TASK 1: Australian kids' leisure actives.

harry109 3 / 6  
The graph below gives information about the preferred leisure activities of Australian children. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown
The bar chart compares the activities that Australian spend their spare time on, with separation between two genders.
First of all, all the interviewees stated that they enjoyed watching TV or videos the most. Besides, bike riding and playing computer games came as two next favorable choices among children age 5-14, with 80% of boys and 60% of girls falling for each category. Meanwhile, skateboarding and art were not as popular as previous ones.

A more detailed look at the chart shows that there was a difference between the hobbies of two genders. Boys were more likely to outdoor activities as skating or riding, whereas girls preferred creative activities as art and craft. In particular, the figure of girls who chose art and craft was nearly 60%, which doubled that of boys

On the whole, the youngster linked themselves to technological devices most of their leisure time. Also, boys preferred playing outdoors, compared with art hobbies of girls.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
In particular, the figure of girls who chose art and craft was were nearly 60%, which doubled that than of boys

Please attach the picture.
OP harry109 3 / 6  
thanks for your feedback. Are you sure about adding the word THAN? could you make it clear for me?
anywar, here the chart
In the first place you should have uploaded the graph. It is important for others to provide you with more meaningful feedbacks. Use the "Attach file(s)" feature in the Message block to upload your diagrams.
Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  

it should be spends
the subject is Australian
if you want to use spend , you can change to Australian people

Home / Writing Feedback / IELST TASK 1: Australian kids' leisure actives.