IELT TASK 2 :TV programmes should be blocked "agree or disagree"

Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
TV programmes should be blocked. Do you agree or disagree?
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Television is media needed by many people for watching programmes. I think that television gives many benefits and disadvantages for us. If TV programmes should be blocked. I totally disagree with this statement. However, I will explain my reasons for supporting my answer.

Television gives many disadvantages for us. For example, many TV programmes show film that it bring negative affect for many children such some sinetron in SCTV. I think that it is not for children because it shows some bad character. With the result, students follow their character such as kiss, stole, and kick. Therefore, I think that TV programmes should be omitted from screen from screen for growing generations better.

However, television programmes give many benefits. For example, we can get many information about event that happen in other countries with we look TV programmes such as Breaking News, Liputan 6, etc. Then, we can advertisement needed for improving ourselves such as Muslim dress, cosmetic, medicine, etc. This example is clearly that, we need television programmes for getting information useful. Therefore, I believe that television gives many advantages for some people. In my opinion, I choose TV programmes should not be blocked because it brings me to get many benefits. For example, YKS program and Lawak Group in TRANS TV are bringing me to be happy because their attitude show a sense humor. This is very funny and makes me enjoying.

In conclusion, I think that TV programmes bring many benefits for our living to get information. So, TV programmes should not be lose because we can get many experiences from TV programmes.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
If TV programmes should be blocked. I totally disagree with this statement.

you should combine these sentences become 1 sentence
upinipin 32 / 49 1  
I think that TV programmes should be omitted from screen from screen for growing generations better
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Take a look at at your prompt

TV programmes should be blocked.Do you agree or disagree?

..

Here I get from my lesson book
In this type of prompt you have to take a position. Defend it strongly. Give several reasons to support your argument. (1 paragraph each) It is useful to acknowledge the opposite view (counter argument) and saw why you don't accept it.

hopefully help you :D
Television is a media that is needed by many people for watching programmes

I think that television gives many benefits and disadvantages for us.

However, watching TV has both advantages and disadvantages.

If TV programmes should be blocked.

This is an incomplete sentence .... if TV should be blocked, then what would happen? You need to connect another idea here !
Television gives many disadvantages for ushas many negative effects on our society.

For example, many TV programmes show film that it bring negative affect for many children such some sinetron in SCTV

.... this is a very confusing sentence :( you need to rephrase this line to convey your idea to the reader.

For example, many TV programmes show film that it bring negative affect for many children such some sinetron in SCTV. I think that it is not for children because it shows some bad character. With the result, students follow their character such as kiss, stole, and kick. Therefore, I think that TV programmes should be omitted from screen from screen for growing generations better.

For example, TV programs contain scenes that are not so appropriate for children to watch including violent and sex scenes. They may adversely affect their young and inexperienced minds and may have very negative consequences on society.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELT TASK 2 :TV programmes should be blocked "agree or disagree"