IELT Task1: the various stages of using geothermal energy for electricity generation

allen8787 1 / 1  
Geothermal energy used to produce electricity

The diagram illustrates that the various stages of using geothermal energy to produce electricity.

Overview, it is clear that there are 5 steps in the process, starting from flowing cold water underground and ending with making electricity from the energy in turbine.

At the beginning of the process, water in normal temperature passes into underground via a pipe. Second, there are two wells of input and output in the geothermal zone. Therefore, the water enters in the injection well and leaves in the production well. Third, the water becomes hot and comes back to the ground again.

At the fourth stage of the process, the condenser lets hot water evaporated, making it into steam. Later, the steam becomes the energy of the turbine. Then, the turbine conduces the energy into generator and provides a stable source of energy in generator. Finally, the electricity is manufactured by the generator and delivered into the tower.

Gaucho 8 / 15  
Some grammatical and spelling mistakes:

-The diagram illustrates that the various ...
... energy in THE turbine.

... energy in THE generator.
I would like to congratulate you on writing an essay that can quite possibly get a score of 5 in an actual presentation. You did an average job on this task which was good enough to kick you up to the passing bracket. Your focus was too much on simply presenting the information from the illustration. You did not write enough words to highlight your English writing skills (about 175 words). What the examiner will find out is that you understood the diagram and that you have enough vocabulary to string together understandable sentences. Even if the vocabulary used is imperfect. Try to focus on writing more words next time. Be a little creative in your explanation. Aim for a clear explanation using a little more words so that you can enhance your scoring chances based on the overall criteria.
OP allen8787 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot. I will fix my mistake!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELT Task1: the various stages of using geothermal energy for electricity generation