Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Ielys: lost luggage

hadi1981 25 / 44  
Last week you were on a flight to London. Unfortunately, when you left the plane, you left a bag. You did not remember about the bag until you got to your hotel.

Write a letter to the airline.

Explain what has happened,
Describe the bag and its contents And say what you would like them to do about it.

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regards to ask about my related handbag which considered to be forgotten in your office.

I took the flight 1076 to London last week on Sunday 13th of May on British airways.
When I reached home and because I was tired and exhausted I forgot my handbag on the seat 14B.
It is a brown small leather bag with golden sign of Ptchi mark, in addition it has my identification card, Visa card, and My diary.

The most important thing is my diary which has most of my clients ID's and their phone numbers who I have to meet them here in London.

Since I do not know anyone who can help me here, My friends advised me to write a letter to lost bag office in the airport.

I was wondering if you consider this problem to return my bag or guide me to find it. I would be appreciated if you call me in concern as soon as you can.

I am looking forward to hearing your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully

Hadi Ibrahim

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielys: lost luggage