IETLS Task II : Information Technology Benefit vs Disadvantages

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Dear guys, I am not sure the intro and conclusion is quite enough to answer the prompt. My confusing stand because the prompt not require me to explain briefly my personal tendency. Sure I am opened for entire corrections. thank you.

Information technology is changing many aspects of ourlives and now is dominating our home, leisure and work. To what extend do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages

... ...

Information technology (IT) nowadays likes nuclear explosion which influences all parts of live including home, leisure, and work. People and IT are unity. Obviously, this unity is caused benefit from the IT usage and helpful enough for people activities. Thereby, this view raises some thoughts believing IT merits are more valuable than IT demerits while the other groups stand in the opposite.

To begin with, the growth of technology is marked as a gift for all of society. Parts of our work are vastly done because of technology. As an illustration, in educational field scholars are easily learnt and also investigate about their research easily as the contribution of technology. IT altered manual writing and material finding easier with clicking and pressing keyboard button on a computer. Moreover, IT features also take part in planning holiday. Travelers may find information before travelling embodies, weather condition, local culture, or culinary pattern instantly from numerous websites as a consideration for plan their vacation well. For example, destination place is in winter so they can prepare appropriate wardrobe to face the weather. As interesting most of these features serve for free.

Nevertheless, IT also brings drawbacks as make people dependent and selfish. Become common nowadays even child, teen, and also adult have depended on smart phone. Thus, accessing social media or entertainment features raise addiction among them and also weaken socialization skill. For instance, most of teens can facebook-ing while listening or twitter-ing in the term of family gathering. It decreased their social skill whether they just monotony aware with a screen.

In conclusion, certain that the benefit of IT outweigh it drawback because most of our problems are easily solved with well.
Information technology (IT) nowadays likesis likenuclear explosion which influences all parts of live including home, leisure, and work.
nuclear explosion? ??????? This generates a negative feeling about IT influence. Is that what you wanted to express?

People and IT are unity.

... wrong grammar - People and IT are united. ... However, I don't see any meaning of this sentence :(

Obviously, this unity is causedbrings benefit from the IT usage and helpful enough for people activities...

All of the above sentences are quite confusing and I struggled a lot to find any alignment between them and your topic :(

Home / Writing Feedback / IETLS Task II : Information Technology Benefit vs Disadvantages