Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IETLSome people think we should keep all the money we earn and not pay tax to the state.

monochromeeye 1 / -  
Some people think we should keep all the money we earn and not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Should People Pay Taxes?

Nowadays, it is popularly thought that people should keep all the money they make and won't pay the tax. While, I do not agree with that, actually, I suppose that we should pay tax to the government in order to help it to build and develop a better society for us to live in.

First of all, it is important for us to help the state to build the country, not only by doing a good individual job but also by giving money to it, usually, in the form of tax. Every single family needs money to support the basic life. Beyond the subsistence, we need more money to lead a better life. So it is the same with the state. Then, with the tax we paid, the government can use it to build a lot of infrastructures, such as, roads, hospitals, schools and so on. With better facilities, we can get better education and medication systems, and have a better and more convenient environment.

However, we should realize that government cannot be dependent on the tax paid by the people to build the country. They must make money themselves, too. Because, if the tax is too much, more that the population can burden, it will make the public struggle with their own life. To be much worse, that is not healthy for the country to boom. And we can see that ,around the world, most of the developed countries have a very mature tax system , they do also impose heavy tax than we thought, but in turn, they also make very good use of the money , they have done a good job to improve the life quality of the people, and develop very good and healthy management systems in a lot of aspects.

In conclusion, it's rather significant and helpful for the people to pay tax to their state. Because, paying tax to the government is kind of investment, then we can get better facilities and better services. And more importantly, we cannot do the job, so it's better for us to give the money to the state and let them do the complicated job.

Home / Writing Feedback / IETLSome people think we should keep all the money we earn and not pay tax to the state.