iIelts essay;government should expand the road or car owners

alphy 3 / 10  
The number of cars keeps increasing,so road systems should be expanded.some people think the goverment should pay for it,while others think
the car owners should pay for it. what,s your opinion?

Roads are inevitable part of our daily life.Unless it is developed to accomodate increasing number of car,it will aggravate the traffic problems in

cities,however it is unfair,government is expecting the car owners to pay for new development.

Firstly,car owners are already burdend by various type of faxes,on purchase of car and on periodic basic.It will boost the tax revenue of the

government.this money should be used for the construction of new roads,flyovers,bridges.In india ideally,govenrment funds are used for new development,
but it is quite unacceptable to charge care owners to toll fee for there developments.

Further more,It is the responsibility of the wellfare state to provide basic infrastructure to the people,state should use the available international funds
such as world bank,with very low interest rate.

On the other hand,some people are argue that,It is the responsability of the car owners to pay for the expensess rather than the government,which

decline the attitude of the policymakers towards the matter.

To conclude,It is clear from the above statement,which is the absolute responsibility of government to keep well established loads other facilies.
Roads are inevitable part of our daily life.

... ... I see a poor link here... In my view, roads and our daily life do not have a direct correlation.
Roads are an inevitable part of a country's infrastructure that has a great influence on the quality of life that people live.

Unless it is developed to accomodate increasing number of car,it will aggravate the traffic problems in cities,however it is unfair,government is expecting the car owners to pay for new development.

Therefore the development of roads is an essential need to accommodate increasing usage of cars that may otherwise lead to sever traffic congestion in the cities. However, in my view, it is unfair to pass the responsibility of financing such road developments to the car owners.

This sentence is not clear. better to rephrase it. :)

This sentence is too long and is very confusing. I think you need to work on your grammar and presentation. Without grammar and proper presentation the essay will fall apart.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...Alphy...

Monu..
Read the essays of others as much as possible..
Take simle questions to practice first, slowly shift to complicated..
Spelling mistake also is there..

You need more and more practice...

All the best..
Tessy.

Home / Writing Feedback / iIelts essay;government should expand the road or car owners