ILETS: Should children be never educated at home? 'Coaching a little angel'

zoha 8 / 19 3  
"Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?

Coaching a little angel is a monumental task whether it is at home or traditional school setting. Some families prefer to teach their progenies at the comfort of the habitat while others send their kids to contemporary public schooling . Because of undeniable significance of early learning in nurturing a child personality, I believe professional tutors should be responsible for young one's education.

The progenitors who teach their children at their habitation contend that they are better educators than the school teachers. They maintain that the teachers could not provide individual attention to their boys or girls to the extent they do as classes size have increased unprecedentedly. Moreover, they could be better role model to their kins than an unknown school coach. My cousin , who was initially coached by her parents, awarded as the best student when he attended the high school later. Parents as primary care givers and instructors , could be excellent teachers while teaching their kids at home.

On contrary, traditional institution based learning system has delivered consistently distinguished results for centuries. A majority of community choose to enroll their boys or girls to school. The school tutors are well educated and skilled in their particular area of teaching. They imply latest technological techniques and devices to enhance students learning experience. For instance, young folks who are trained with use of the computer at early age are very successful in adult life in this information technology era than computer illiterate.

In addition, public schools system also encourages their pupils to participate in extra-curricular activities. Some students take part in their favorite sports which help them to be healthy; Physical exercise also teaches them the importance of team work. Others join music or art club. To illustrate, many great sports and music legends credits their achievements to early school training.

To conclude, children who are graduated from academy are well disciplined, confident and independent than the ones who received their education from their parents at home. I strongly recommend that all boys and girls should receive their traditional education at school.
Enid 2 / 5 1  
They maintain that the teachers could not provide individual attention to their boys or girls to the extent they do, as classes size have increased unprecedentedly.

My cousin , who was initially coached by her parents, awarded as the best student when heshe attended the high school later.

Hi,

To my knowledge your essay is excellent.Keep it up.
Good Luck
Coaching a little angelchild is a monumentaltedious, yet very inspiring task whether it is done at home or in a traditional school setting.

Some families prefer to teach their progenies at the comfort of the habitat while others send their kids to contemporary public schooling . .... You try to use synonyms at a very high degree and I feel it has harmed your essay flow. Don't crowd your essay with too many synonyms and make it look very complexed. It may act negatively towards your presentation and reader would lose his interest in reading your essay.
OP zoha 8 / 19 3  
Thank you for the suggestions. Appreciated.

Home / Writing Feedback / ILETS: Should children be never educated at home? 'Coaching a little angel'