The illustrations shows the process of generating electricity by using wind rotary motor

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant!

The illustrations show the process of generating electricity by using wind rotary motor that locate in the three different places. Overall, domestic turbine uses slower wind strength than two other turbines where it is located in the sea and in the hill. The fastest wind blows, the highest energy produces.

The first wind turbine is placed in the land with some equipment on it, such as steel tower, blade fiberglass, wind sensor, generator, and computer. Firstly, wind blows over the particular part of turbine on the blades. The strength of wind blowing is medium. Afterwards, it is responded by wind sensors, in which computer is used to get information from sensor to adjust the position of blades. Wind sensor manages speed and direction of the wind. Then, wind will be generated by generator to produce 100 kilowatts of current.

The second location of other turbine is in the sea. It has the same process with the turbine that is located in the mainland. It uses the maximum wind strength. The electricity that is released by the turbine is 1.5 Megawatts. Using the complex steel tower brings benefit, which it does not disturb the scenery view. The turbine tower three is in the hill. Wind come upon to the tower and pass the same process like other towers. It uses the same level of wind strength as turbine two. Both of these turbines produce larger current than domestic turbine. 250w

Gigih12 10 / 8  
Hello, here is my advice for you:

1. ... rotary motor that located in the three different places.

2. ..., the highest energy can be produced .

3. The second location of an other turbine is in the sea. (if you use other = turbines, maybe it is better to changeinto another )

4. It has the same process withas the turbine that ...

5. ... turbines produce largerbigger ...........

You did it well! good job!
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... wind rotary motor that locatelocated in the three different places.
... located in the sea and inon the hill. The fastest wind blows, and the highest energy produces. you need conjuction

... turbine is placed inon the land...
Wind sensor managesmanage or detect ?? speed and ...

... the turbine that is located inon the mainland.
The turbine tower three is inon the hill.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Anna.
These are a few corrections to finalize your writing. Please, meet my notes and deal with them.
GOOD LUCK
:D

The illustrations PICTURES show the process of (...) rotary motor that locateD in the three different places. Overall, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVE PRIMARY ELEMENTS. IN ANY CASE, THE domestic turbine uses slower wind strength SLOWER than two other turbines where it is THOSE ARE located in the sea and in the hill.

..., such as A steel tower, blade fiberglass, ...
Firstly, THE wind blows over the particular part of THE turbine on the blades.
... responded by THE wind sensors, in which . THERE IS ALSO A computer is used to get information from THE sensor to adjust ...
THE Wind sensor manages speed ...
Then, THE wind will be generated HARNESSED TO GENERATE by generator to produce 100 kilowatts of current.

The second location of THE other turbine ...
... the turbine that is
located in ON (pay attention to collocation) the mainland.
The electricity that is (you should reduce that conjunction) released by the ...
... tower brings benefit, which BECAUSE (you are supposed to order the proper conjunction) it does not disturb ...
The ANOTHER turbine tower three is in ON the hill. THE Wind comeS upon to the tower and passES the same process like THE other towers.

Both of these turbines produce GENERATE larger current than THE domestic turbine. 250w
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
The illustrationspictures show the process of...
Before you put the overall, you have to paraphrase the question. Make sure you mention all information of two pictures.

Overall, domestic turbine uses slower wind ...
In the overall, you have to describe interesting fact of both pictures.

The fastest wind blows, the highest energy produces.
This sentence is not common, you can replace it become'The faster wind blows, the higher energy produces.'It has same meaning and more common.

Home / Writing Feedback / The illustrations shows the process of generating electricity by using wind rotary motor