Imagine that you have recived some land to use as you wish; What would you do?

Cilos 1 / -  
How would you use the land?

It is not always very easy to choose something that you would like to do with a land. There are a lot of small things that can influence my decision such as the size of the land, location etc., but if I would have to choose my first option will be to build a house for myself. This house will give me many things such as shelter or just a relaxing place, but the most importantly it will give me is a feeling of home. Having a home gives a feeling of safety and salvation which in my opinion is important.

Another use I will have for a land is to create a nature reserve in it. Protecting the nature is very important for me. Creating a reserve will allow me to protect a big chunk of it from hunting or pollution, and this will make me feel good for helping to protect the future of the world.

Finally, I can use the land to ensure my future by selling it. I can use the money from the sell for many things such as going to college or to start my own business. Another way I can use the money is by investing it and by that to save for any crisis that may come upon me in the future.

In conclusion, whether if it is building a house, creating a reserve or selling, the possibilities that are presented in front of you when you have a land are endless.
It is not always very easy to choose something that you would like to do with a land.

I guess this is for IELTS or TOEFL. If so, you need to introduce the topic to the reader first. Do not answer the prompt very direct because the task expect you to write an essay.

. There are a lot of small things that can influence my decision such as the size of the land, location etc., but if I would have to choose my first option will be to build a house for myself.

... you have good points, but need to improve presentation.
This is what I suggest for your introduction;
Land is a scarce resource that has many uses for people. This is why people consider it as a highly valuable asset. If I receive a land I would consider its size, location, landscape, neighborhood etc. before I take a decision as to what purposes I would use it.
S0heil 2 / 7 2  
I suggest you to expand your body paragraphs.

but the most importantly it will give me is a feeling of home.

but the most important advantage that it will give me is the feeling of a home.
MiSsiNg 1 / 2 1  
Maybe you can try to explore as many factor as possible, home, farm, playgrounds, shopping centre, small societies since they did not state the size of land.

Since the most impt thing is the feeling of home, expand the main paragraph with a detail plan of how you will feel, and even better if you can link some usage tgt as.

Hope is useful

Home / Writing Feedback / Imagine that you have recived some land to use as you wish; What would you do?