The impact of information technology on the way people treat each other today

arthurpham 1 / -  

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.

In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Is this a positive or negative development?

The impact of information technology has had a huge impact on the way people treat each other today. This essay will discuss in detail that the content on the Internet has shaped the relationship between society and everyone, and shows that this is a negative development, because many content on the Internet is just another personal opinion or unrealistic or even untrue, not suitable A situation where other people cause depression and lack motivation for anything else.

The media usually spreads many trending visual video news trending things so it is someone's point of view and is seen by many people and many people think it is correct so that other people are also affected although then just follow them and hey involves other things, for example Advertising video trends, some other stories, some untrue things are suspected or just some experiments, so this may change other views and thinking about the outside world. Other factors are ideas that we usually believe many people follow. For example, through experimental thinking, the results show that if 9 people collude and tell others that the answer is a wrong choice, then 10 people will undoubtedly follow the answer.

Many people are attracted to something special and attractive things have different things, so many people become popular celebrities or show different opinions or earn extra money at all costs. To do this, they must create something unreal or have a negative impact on the world we see. Therefore, just by following, watching and observing this content in the video or story trend news, we will somehow think it is true and make the wrong decision about our connection with relatives and people we know , Which affects the way we see and think about the world around us. For example, when seeing a person talking about his relationship, seeing the wrong content about someone's opinion, many people think it's true, so they follow him, learn from him, do the same thing, and do the same in their life.

In short, the visual content does affect our imagination of the surrounding environment therefore, instead of believing in ourselves, we choose to believe in the crow trend. Many people think this is correct, but it is not. This has a negative impact on our lives. People follow trending ideas , and more people think they are right than believe in themself.
This essay will discuss in detail that the content on the Internet has shaped the relationship between society and everyone, and

This particular reference is no longer necessary in the presentation. You provided a strong prompt restatement in the first part, then the responses that you provided to the direct questions were also highlighted in your opinion paragraph. There is no need to repeat the discussion instructions since your restatement and responses already did that, without dumbing down the examiner.

personal opinion or unrealistic or even

There need to be a series if commas seperating these references in the listing. The pause inbetween is necessary for statement clarity. It offers the reader a chance to pause and better understand what you are saying.

not suitable A situation

There either needs to a period in between the words "suitable" and "A". There is a confusion in this part of your writing. It does not make sense as the reference is unclear to the reader.

The overall essay becomes difficult to understand because you are not dividing your presentation sentences into individual ideas. Rather, you are using run-on sentences, which do not properly connect to one another. Hence, the reader will come away confused and bothered by your writing. The overall GRA and C+C scores for this essay will be failing due to the stress of having to read your statements and the lack of clarity and cohesiveness in your writing. This essay will not get an overall passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The impact of information technology on the way people treat each other today