Impacts of modern medical science on society.

Milad Mac 1 / -  
Modern medical science has made it possible to combat many diseases. This is one reason that people are living longer lives now than they did in the past. Discuss the effects this might have on society.

Support you answer with reasons and examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The sciences related to medical have facilitated the diagnosing and treatment of human being illnesses. Handy scientific recommendations have assisted people to take their healthy into account and survive even more than ever. Personally, I do believe that recent researchers in medical sciences have shed light on the dark side of unhealthy habits problems regarding healthy nutrition, doing aerobic exercise and some other incorrect lifestyles of people in today societies.

There are some people who have so hectic lives that they can rarely pay enough attention to their nutritional habits. Such industrious people usually try to make more money and do not care about what is going on in their social and personal lives. Most of them are stressful, anxious and have lack of any self-confidence that instead of home-made nutritious food they consume junk foods and fatty products such as variety of sandwiches prepared in a short time. Medical sciences have interfered into such people's lives and made them become informed about the disadvantages of the endlessly using of these foods. Therefore, the members of society have become aware of them in order to lessen the consumption of such unhealthy products.

The next most significant factor that helps people have long-term lives relates to doing exercise. Performing particularly aerobic exercise has a lot of benefits, while obesity is referred to as a newly developed common disease around the world. the resulting physical disorders can be conveniently resolved by exercise through burning additional fat stored inside the different tissues. Owing to releasing substances called endorphins , various age-groups of people are barely vulnerable to diseases such as depression, high blood pressure and some other emotional problems. On the whole, sports decrease the rate of stress and enhance the rate of happiness characteristics.

Medical sciences, by and large, can strongly influence the quality and quantity of living leading to longer life expectancies. People are informed how they must live without having health problems. The consumption of healthy foods and regular exercises cut down the gravity of inappropriate lifestyles. I hope the government encourage people by letting them know as to the bright and dark side of life routines.
The sciences related to medical have facilitated the diagnosing and treatment treating of human being illnesses.

.... you have grammar issues here. Also you idea is not presented very clearly. This is my suggestion;
Advancements in the field of medicine have enhanced efficiency in diagnosing and treating sicknesses of the people.

Handy scientific recommendations have assisted people to take their healthyhealth into account and survive even more than ever.

These modern developments have enabled people to lead healthy lives and survive for longer periods.

Home / Writing Feedback / Impacts of modern medical science on society.