Importance of advertisement in our modern society

Mabossani 6 / 13  
Nowadays, advertisement is the tool which many companies and enterprises use to inform prospective customers about their products and services. Tough advertisement agencies often present only the best side of product; I think that advertisement tells us about new items that may be good for our lives.

First, advertisement educates people about new products and their uses. Advertising message about the utility of a product enables the people to widen their knowledge. It is advertising which has helped people adopting new ways of life and giving-up old habits. It has contributed to the betterment of the standard of living of the society. As an example, pharmaceutical companies use advertisement to present their new drugs. Those drugs which are the result of new researches are more effective to cure diseases like malaria and so on.

Second, advertisement facilitates consumer choice because of the wide information he has about products. It enables consumers to purchase goods as per their budget requirement and choice. For example to choose between the wide ranges of communication network available, customers refer to the price and quality given in advertisements.

Finally, advertisement informs the buyer about the benefits they would get when they purchase a particular product. The benefit can be a discount on the price of goods. It helps buyers save money for other uses. The benefit can also be the more effectiveness of a product compare to others.

In short, advertisement is a good way to present new devices and items from which buyers can benefit. It also helps us in making responsible choices. Therefore buyers obtain good quality products and save money.
I think that advertisement tells us about new items that may be good for our lives.

.... I like if you kept it plural :)
I think advertisements inform us about new products and their usefulness that enhance our knowledge about different options we have.

Advertising message about the utility of a product enables the people to widen their knowledge.

Advertisement on a certain product helps the people to know about its features and usefulness to their lives.

It has contributed to the betterment of the standard of living ofin the society.

As an example, pharmaceutical companies use advertisements to present their new drugs.

... keep it plural
You've written a very good essay.
Also, you should post this type of essays under "Writing feedback" forum... :D
Waiting to see some more essays from you ;)

Home / Writing Feedback / Importance of advertisement in our modern society