The importance of human's creativity can be easily considered in business field

Purcell 3 / 1  
We are living in a modern world where everything changes dramatically at an amazing speed, if we don't accommodate quickly, we will fall behind. Industrialization and globalization give us both opportunities and challenges. One of the most important factors lead to success and outstanding is creativity.

The importance of human's creativity can be easily considered in business field as well as other industries, including communicating and even getting a good job.

Since the foundation of some international organizations such as EU and WTO, the global economic has been heated by acrimonious competitions, which urge competitors to find suitable strategies to overcome hardships. Creativity is a high priority among their concerns. All companies have to try hard to find out the way to get into target markets, and attract as more customers as possible. And creativity is the key factors for them to succeed.

Google Inc., the popular Internet search engine, is an example of creativity in the internet world. Google has succeeded by innovating its technology and business model. It has a creative idea to identify and solve the problem of assessing the quality of search results by using the number of links pointing to a page as an indicator of the number of people who find the page valuable. Therefore, Google's search results became far more accurate and reliable than those from other companies, and now Google's dominance in the field of Internet search is almost absolute. Creativity also brings about flexibility, which is very important in the trend of globalization.

Moreover, creativity is also a high priority of recruiters. Nowadays, the more active and creative you are, the more likely you get a good job with well payment. Creativity makes you become outstanding and give you more opportunities to make great progress.

Our lives abound with examples of the importance of remaining creative. It is the key to all fields, especially in business and competition. Among many other people in the world, you can be outstanding and prosperous if you have a creative ideas and find a flexible way to apply it for practice. Creativity is an important key to help you fulfill your dream of success.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

You've written a good essay! Here are some editing suggestions:

We are living in a modern world where everything changes dramatically at an amazing speed; if we don't accommodate quickly, we will fall behind. Industrialization and globalization give us both opportunities and challenges. One of the most important factors leading to success and outstanding performance is creativity.

The importance of humans' creativity can be easily considered in the business field as well as other areas, including communicating and even getting a good job.

Since the foundation of some international organizations such as EU and WTO, the global economy has been heated by acrimonious competitions, which urge competitors to find suitable strategies to overcome hardships. Creativity is a high priority among their concerns. All companies have to try hard to find out the way to get into target markets, and attract as many customers as possible. Creativity is the key factor for them to succeed.

Moreover, creativity is also a high priority of recruiters. Nowadays, the more active and creative you are, the more likely you get a good job with high pay. Creativity makes you become outstanding and give you more opportunities to make great progress.

Our lives abound with examples of the importance of remaining creative. It is the key to all fields, especially in business and competition. Among many other people in the world, you can be outstanding and prosperous if you have creative ideas and find a flexible way to apply them inpractice. Creativity is an important key to help you fulfill your dream of success.

Good job!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / The importance of human's creativity can be easily considered in business field