IELTS Task 2: The Importance of Inventors and Doctors in The Country

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

In most countries, inventors do not have any significant role as much as doctors. Although doctors have predominant obligation to ensure citizen healthiness, inventors also have substantial duty to the nation.

It is evident that doctors have a great role and are imperative for the country. It is due to the reason that doctors' main job are to provide essential medical treatment for all citizens. An illustration for this, a surgeon need to perform accurate and efficient medical procedure in the surgery room which will increase the rating success of operation. Also, doctors also supply several vaccine to resist the disease. Consequently, this demonstrates the importance of doctors to accommodate an excellent healthcare for the residents.

However, it does not mean that the inventors should be completely neglected. First and foremost, the inventors are required in the country to improve the technology and preparing a better tools which will help inhabitants' daily activities. In addition, inventor also help the doctors to invent any sophisticated technology which will help the diagnosis. Furthermore, inventors have been discovered many inventions which become the reference for the doctors. As a result, inventors are also very useful for the country to formulate a better vaccine or medicine to prevent disease.

To conclude, although taking care of the residents' fitness is one of the doctors' responsibility and is extremely needed in a country, I strongly agree that the society also require inventors to accomplish some of new invention. The best solution will be the governments, doctors, and inventors share a collective cooperation to support the treatment for patients for a better future.
andika06 11 / 10 3  
Although THE doctors have (...) healthiness, THE inventors also have ...
It is evident that THE doctors have a great role ...
... that doctors' main jobareIS to provide essential medical treatment for all citizens.
An illustration for this, a surgeon needNEEDS to perform accurate and efficient ...
Also, THE doctors also supply several vaccine VACCINES to resist the disease.
In addition, AN inventor also help HELPS the doctors to invent any ...
As a result, THE inventors are also very useful ...
... the society also require THE inventors to accomplish ...
sharfina 35 / 21 5  
It is evidentevidence that doctors have a greatplay a pivotal role and are imperativeessential for thea country. It is due to the reason thatsincedoctors' main job are doctors have a responsibility toprovidein providing essential medical treatment for all citizens. An illustration for this,A brief illustration of this is a surgeon need to perform ...

Also, doctors also supply several vaccineS to resist the diseaseS .

However, it does not mean that the inventors should be completely neglected. First and foremost, the inventors are required in thefor a countryto improverelated to betterment ofthe technology and preparingpreparationa betterof breakthroughs which will help inhabitants' daily activities.

As a result, inventors are also very usefulabsolutely essential for the a country to formulate a better vaccine or medicine toregardingprevent diseaseprevention of diseases .

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2: The Importance of Inventors and Doctors in The Country