The importance of learning English

cud 1 / -  

Benefits of Learning English

Good afternoon everyone. I am Duc. Today I'm going to talk about-**the importance of learning English.**

English is the language of International Communication, although it can not be the most spoken language in the world, but English is the official language of 53 countries and is spoken by around 700 million people across the globe. So English is a useful language for us. **Firstly** learning English can help the students in the study. If you study well, you will get a good score in the study, you can get an English certificate like..... **Second**, learning English helps us communicate more effectively and travel easily. When we can communicate with foreigners fluently, it is an opportunity for you to have a good job. **Thirdly,** learning English is also an important condition for you to access and update knowledge sources from around the world. Nowadays many websites are using English such as famous software, applications, most popular social networks, and newspapers, and some other information. **Finally** learning English helps you be active in social life, be confident in communication and always want to discover cultures all over the world. **In conclusion**, Learning English will be an advantage for us both in work and study and life. We can have a higher salary life, expand our knowledge and sometimes feel proud that we can speak a second language.

Thank you for reading.
**the importance of learning English.**

Are you writing a short speech or something similar? It feels like this part is important and should be written based on proper capital word usage guidelines. It would have helped to properly format this part for vocal emphasis when being read to the audience. Speeches have emphasis markers, which this presentation severely lacks.

although it can not be the most spoken language in the world, but

This is irrelevant to the discussion since you are discussing the importance of the English language in general. comparisons with other languages used internationally is not a consideration as that alters the discussion topic.

The written format can use some work. I read at least 3 paragraph divisions here. The seperations will help deliver proper pause points for listening comprehension , if delivered as an oral speech.
lenjoy 2 / 3  
It is not recommended to describe a topic or explain it to somebody while comparing it with other topics. This reduces the attention your audience was having on your speech. Try and do your best to fully describe your topic without mentioning similar topics.

Home / Writing Feedback / The importance of learning English