The Importance of owning a house

Dieulinhngoc27 1 / -  
Question:
In some countries, owing a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might this be the case.

Do you think this is the positive or negative situation

In many nations, home ownership has been put a greater importance than renting ones. There are numerous factors that lead to this phenomenon and I believe that this can be a positive trend.

The urge for owning a house can firstly be driven from human natural desire for prestige. It is common knowledge that only with the financial prosperity, can a person afford a house, therefore, the size and architect of an accommodation can reveal the social status as well as the wealth of the owner. Moreover, since human have always longed for recognition and admiration, house possession will foster their sense of pride and contentment. The second factor contribute to this trend is the need of stability. The financial burden of house renting can sometimes left people with enormous anxiety and depression. For example, amid Covid-19 pandemic, several laborers are made redundant and correspondingly lose their financial ability. As a result, they are not able to pay the rent to the landlord and some people even become homeless. Therefore, possessing a house will alleviate people nerve on the money insufficiency especially during economic crisis.

From my perspective, I believe that the growing urge for home possession can create several positive results. Firstly, this will acts as an incentive for youngsters to make a great efforts in life. In metropolises, the price of houses is exorbitant, therefore, in order to purchase a house, people will have to do their best. Especially for young generations filled with great ambition and vibration, the desire for owning a house can boost their productivity and effort at work. Secondly, the torrent of people participating in real estate market can contribute to the thrive of economy on the whole. There can be a significant increase in the amount of housing taxes received thus enhance the national revenues. Furthermore, government will also have more budget to invest in other public services such as develop clinic or school facilities.

In conclusion, the increasing importance of owning house can stem from human desire for respectability and stability and this trend can produce numerous positive influences on the life of citizens.
There are numerous factors that lead to this phenomenon and I believe that this can be a positive trend.

There are 2 seperate sentence ideas here. This run-on is not good for the idea clarity in the presentation. Rather than using "and" present the response in 2 individual sentences instead. That will clearly show the seperation of idea presentations in relation to the prompt requirements.

Since this is a personal opinion essay, do not be afraid to use first person pronouns throughout the presentation for a more active voice presentation. General formatsshould only be used in comparative essay presentations as those deal with public opimons rather than personal ones.

This essay is developed well enough and should recieve a passing score since your ideas are all related to the original topic and required presentation format.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Importance of owning a house