The Importance of both Schools and Parents in Children Lifestyle

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
MANY CHILDREN THESE DAYS HAVE UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE. BOTH SCHOOLS AND PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOLVING THIS PROBLEM.
TO WHAT EXTEND DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT?

At the present time, it assumed that there are a great number of teenagers who have unhealthy style of living. Although some people argue that both schools and parents play a huge role to settle the issue, I utterly believe that a measure should be taken by the government to overcome the problem.

The supporters of this notion argue that schools and parents have an important role so that the youngsters can have healthy style of life. First and foremost, schools should provide healthy environment which will make teenagers used to hygiene surrounding. To exemplify, the dishes which are sold in canteen are not in a good quality. As a result, students tend to eat instant food which contains MSG that can affect their fitness. Also, children usually learn unhealthy way of life from their family. An illustration for this, a father who smoke in the house will make his child tend to do the same act. In addition, it is parents obligation to provide a balance diet for their children than giving junk food from the restaurant. Consequently, both schools and parents share a collective responsibility to maintain youngsters healthiness.

However, the government also have a large duty to accommodate the area with essential health surrounding because the places such as hygiene restaurants or smoking areas can determine quality of life. For example, the government increase expenditure to construct some places so that the smokers do not harm the others with their smoke which will result in more clean air for everyone. It is thus clear that ensuring a healthy environment is needed for the residents.

To sum up, although unhealthy behaviors of children are affected by both schools and parents, I extremely agree that it is also the government duty to improve healthy environment so that all generations can life a healthy lifestyle.
andika06 11 / 10 3  
At the present time, it assumed that there are a great number ...

NOTE : HI NUNI!, YOU SHOULD GIVE SOME NOTIONS FROM SUPPORTER ABOUT SCHOOLS AND PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOLVING THIS PROBLEM. YOU ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY, BUT YOU DID NOT MENTION HOW SCHOOL AND PARENT TACKLE THIS PROBLEM.

... the smokers do not harm the others with their smoke FUME or HARMFUL GASES PRODUCED BY THEM which will result in more ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Importance of both Schools and Parents in Children Lifestyle