What are the most important characteristics a successful businessman has ? (~100 words)

Kyle123 1 / -  
Hi everyone ! Please give me some feedback on my paragraph. Many thanks !!!

essential attributes that an entrepreneur must have

There are several essential attributes that an entrepreneur must have to forge ahead. The first key factor contributing to one's success is passion. It is stated that a life without passion would seem meaningless and mundane. Indeed, if one lacks his passion for his job, seldom will he devote his time and efforts to work, let alone become successful. Therefore, if one stays motivated and passionate, he can reach the peak of the arduous career ladder paved with adversities. Another characteristic that push an entrepreneur forward is flexibility. It is highly advisable that individuals should stand their ground, however, in some cases, receptiveness is a wiser option. The key rationale behind this is that being willing to adopt changes allows a businessman to determine the optimal marketing strategy that attracts potential clients.
cornel 2 / 2 1  
Hi @Kyle123

"Another characteristic that push an ..."

The plural verb push does not appear to agree with the singular subject Another characteristic. Consider changing the verb to pushes.

Home / Writing Feedback / What are the most important characteristics a successful businessman has ? (~100 words)