IELTS Task 2: The most important factors of happiness. Is it a job you love doing?

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that others factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

It is presumed that being able to work in a place, which is parallel with your hobby, is the key of happiness. While some people define happiness based on their occupation, I extremely believe that there are other factors which play the main role in order to make someone joyful such as family and entertainment.

Those who support this notion argue that having hobby as a primary income is a great pleasure for everyone. It is due to the reason that the desire of their interest can meet with job satisfaction. Taking designers as an example, people who love to draw and design choose to enter fashion industry which results in they can get salary to meet their daily needs while doing the occupation which they love. It is thus clear that people can get double pleasure if they work of their hobby.

However, this does not mean that it is the only reason why someone can be ecstatic. First and foremost, family is a powerful source of joy. Being able to spent quality time with the member of family is more important and it will guarantee the joyousness because they can share their cheer experiences. Not only this, someone also can be elated by simple activity like entertainment. To illustrate, employees can enjoy their leisure time at home and watching television and it makes them pleased. Therefore, again, having a job you love is not the predominant factor of exaltation.

To conclude, it is evident that although inhabitants will be happy by working in their favorite area, I would claim that this is not the predominant factors which determine enjoyment. It is imperative for all human beings to find the significant cues of happiness not just dependence on one particular reason.
tigeryip510 - / 5 1  
people who love to draw and design choose to enter fashion industry, in which they can get salary to meet their daily needs while doing the occupation they love.

someone also can be elated bydoing simple activities like entertainment. To illustrate, employees can enjoy their leisure timeat home and be pleased.

I would claim that this is not the predominant factorthat (always use which after a comma) determine enjoyment. It is imperative for all human beings to find the significant cues of happiness, and these cues should not be dependent on one particular reason.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2: The most important factors of happiness. Is it a job you love doing?