"Important milestone" - TOEFL- Why do you think people attend college or university?

abc1400 17 / 32  
Persuading education and entering university are most important milestone in our lives. Furthermore, having a satisfying job is another significant fact in our lives which does not happen until we have a qualification form a good university. There are many reasons why having a good job is depend on having academic study.

The first and foremost reason of the importance of job is if you want to work in famous companies in your field you have to graduate from university. For instance, in may field popular companies such as Google and Apple always hire their engineers from people who graduate from university.

Furthermore, Money plays important role in our lives. One of the best and easiest way to earn enough money is having profession depends on academic degree. Well-paid jobs need well educated people whereas graduating from university can guarantee that.

Last but not least, it is impossible to find your desirable job without having academic degree. Nowadays jobs are very complicated which means needs experts who have different skills and knowledge. undoubtedly, university is the best place to build up those skills. People who do not have those prerequisites have a very low chance to find their ideal job. For example, if you want to be a doctor, you have to have a qualification.

To sum up, having a good career makes our lives easier and more enjoyable. In order to achieve our ideal job, attend to university is vital.
jpplaza8 2 / 4  
I like your essay, i think you could include that sometimes you need an eduction to get out of the sitution you were born with.

Eduction is the greatest equalizer.
jamliu0229 9 / 24  
The first and foremost reason, if you want to work in famous companies in your field, you have to graduate from university. For instance, in man y field popular companies such as Google and Apple always hire their engineers from people who graduated from university.
Mai Chu 14 / 17 1  
I really think that your essay is quite short!

Moreover, I can not see a clear structure in your writing, remember, you may have the ideas but logic is important too.

In order to achieve our ideal jobs , attend to university is vital.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Important milestone" - TOEFL- Why do you think people attend college or university?