Toefl writing :what are the important qualities of a good child?

mohammad_ee 1 / 1  
Parents scarify their life for their children from child's birth until parents are alive. Nowadays many questions have arisen about the quality of a good son or daughter, because in the past, a son followed his father's route and a daughter learnt features of a good housewife from her mother. But in this age, the situation is changed and children want to live and decide about their future life freely and without considering their parents' expectation. Therefore, it is very important to think about the qualities of a good child. In my point of view, a good child should have some qualities, namely respecting to their parents and caring them, having a good relationship with them and making them proud.

We always owe our parents because of their countless efforts and devotion of their life to us. For instance, they kept watch whenever their child cried and could not sleep till morning. In my opinion, the least amount of duties that they expect from their children is not only showing respect to them, but also caring them in old ages. Unfortunately, in this age some of people forget their parents' efforts and are hesitate to keep them, therefore take them to old people's home unfairly.

Many of the socialist believe that every successful society has successful families in which members of family have a good relation with each other. In this age, although most of the parents try to communicate with their children, the children are unwilling to speak with their parents and would rather spend their time with the friends than the family. However, the children who have a good relationship with their parents can represent their ideas and problems to them in a friendly manner, and this family space can resolve many of problems.

The last but not the least important feature of a good son or daughter is trying to fulfill their parents' rational desires. All of parents try to assign most of their time to their children, educate them about life and its difficulties, and prepare necessary equipment for them. Considering these parents' efforts, they hope that their children make their best endeavor and use the prepared tools in order to become a successful person in the society and make their parents proud.

As a conclusion from what was previously said, there are number of properties which a good son or daughter should have. But if we want to emphasize only few of them, they would be respecting to the parents and caring them, making a friendly relationship with them and making them proud. A child with these features is not only a good child for his or her parents, but also a successful person for the society.
terencetufuor 1 / 4  
its like iam fust reading book you have not made any point which would not make me think it is a wow factor . it good but just read over itt to see wher it is lacking information
OP mohammad_ee 1 / 1  
Thanks, do yo mean all of its grammatical structures are true?

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl writing :what are the important qualities of a good child?