How important are staff working condition? Employers role?

thaonhung 1 / -  
In many companies, staff working condition is a matter of great concern. There is no doubt that such good one has some possitive influences on employees. Increasingly, however, many the boss put more emphasic on the quanlity of product. This essay will elaborate on both views and give my own perspecive on this issue.

In one hand, focusing on the quality and price of product brings the companies the variety underlying benefits. In fact, high quality products would promote such companies's brand name to their domestic as well as international customes. Amitedly, many companies in the market produce the same kinds of product but different quality. Why this one chosen by mass of patrons rather than others? It is clear that people tend to select the good standard products with affordable price. In long - run, such people are likely to become the companies's loyal customes and pass their preference on their relatives and friends. Thanks to this, the turnover of the company believed by large amount of their customers would increase significantly and these companies widen potential markets. This also means that the companies could achive hight profit polish their brand names which are main aims in every company.

Others, myself included, however, are of the opinion that improving working condition should not be overlooked. These condition, like transparency in award and punishment policies could encourage workers have motivation for their job. Moreover, that the managers emphasy their employees could enable to create close relationship between the colleagues. This could bring comfotable feeling to such workers. As a result, they could work effeciently as well as invent new stratergies to improve their skills. Certaintly, this contributes to these companies's development. In contrast, as feeling unsatisfied with company's policies such as the poor chance to promotion, low salaty, the emploees are likely to hunt the better jobs. Therefore, the companies with bad working condition are at risk of "brain drain".

It is evidently difficult to state or chose which is the best measure for the development of companies. What I want would like to emphasize is that every company should have its own strategies to make use of these 2 solutions.
In many companies, staff working condition is a matter of great con cern. --- This is a difficult sentence to write correctly...

In many companies, staff working conditions for the staff represent a matter of great concern.

Kimayu made some great suggestions. Here are some more:
Admittedly , many companies in the market produce the same kinds of product but with different quality. Why is one chosen by masses of patrons r ather than others? It is clear that people tend to select the good standard products with affordable prices . In the long run, such people are likely to become the company's loyal customers and pass their preference recommendations on to their relatives and friends.

You should type the essay again and try to use these corrections. If you still have mistakes, we will see them and help you fix them! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / How important are staff working condition? Employers role?