What is more important at a work place? Physical Appearance Or Productivity?

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Dress smartly plays an essential role for some ventures since it is used to attract people attention. Others assume, however, that productivity is more pivotal than physical appearance. I personally believe that how smart employee dress does not have direct correlation with worker performance and client satisfaction so that people are should not pay too much attention for their dress.

First of all, some companies have rigorous regulation to implement smartly dress for every worker. They think that appearance is the strength magnet to earn profitably market since it attracts people attention. For instance, conventional way of dressing is always used by public relationship to respect their client and to create a convenience atmosphere. However, it should not be forgotten that the main goal of business is not about attraction but it is about customer pleasure and productivity. According to Jendral Soedriman University, they conducted research involved 100 participants from different backgrounds to evaluate customer satisfaction. It showed that physical appearance did not have direct correlation with client pleasure. On the other hand, affective and behavior skills were important key for customer complacence.

Moreover, some enterprises which overlook on workers appearance succeed persuade people by their productivity such as Google and Facebook. They take into consideration on how smart people work and never comment on how smart employee dress. For instance, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg always uses skirt on his daily activity even when he met president of America. His perception about dress succeed convincing people that workers are should not rely on how well they dress up to boost productivity.

To sum up, dress smartly for some ventures succeed attracting people attention. However, some studies show that skill is more important to encourage productivity and to earn client complacence so that people are not supposed too much concern on how well they dress are.
maulida07 6 / 7 1  
Hello. I'd like to give you some corrections :) I hope it helps.

.......so that people are should notshouldn't pay too much attention for their dress.
......overlook on workers appearance succeed persuadepersuading people byto improve their productivity
...... people are not supposed too much concern onconcern much about how well they dress are. (I think you don't have to use 'are' at the end of the sentence because you were talking about the way they dress, not about the dresses.)

Keep writing ;)

Home / Writing Feedback / What is more important at a work place? Physical Appearance Or Productivity?