Imported fruits &vegetables can affect the home grown vegetable market

rozha 15 / 34  
Economy is crucial for our life, so each country has its own standard for importing and exporting products, it is different from one country to another. Bringing products from outside has great affect on the markets and on the home grown products, this has a negative and postive affects, on one hand , domestic vegetables and fruits in some countries cant supply the great number of people ,so those goverments should put a good system for importing fruits and vegetables from outside, surely this can have an influence on the prize of vegetables and fruits on the markets,and also on the homegrown products .

On another hand , tropical fruit and vegetables have essential commodities in the enternational markets, in some countries these kind of fruits and vegetables can not cultivate because of cold climate in those rea so importing of tropical fruits and vegetables has a great influence on the markets and home grown products, because these tropical products are very desirable people are ready to buy it even if it is expensive, in turn makes the homegrown products to be less desirable and decline its prize. Nowdays , most of people live in the urban area and are busy with their works a small number of people live in the rural area and working as farmer, goverments should encourage farmer to harvest their products and put a good economical system between importing and exporting fruit and vegetables from outside.

Finally, i believe that organic farming and products are better than those vegetables and fruit that importing and growing by chemical fertilizer in a short time just for trading , and also some time lost their nutritional content because they remain for a long time till they reach the place of useand aslo they may cause the spread of epedemic disease .each goverment should encourage their farmers for cultivate fruits and vegetables,and allocate a budget for that. and protect the prize of domestic product on a stable level.
Economy is crucial for our life, so each country has its own standard for importing and exporting products, it is different from one country to another.

... This sentence is poorly organized. You need to rephrase this.

Bringing products from outside has greatcan greatly affect on the markets and on the home grown products, this has a negative and postive affects, on one hand , domestic vegetables and fruits in some countries cant supply the great number of people ,so those goverments should put a good system for importing fruits and vegetables from outside, surely this can have an influence on the prize of vegetables and fruits on the markets,and also on the homegrown products .

.... this sentence is too very long. It runs to almost three lines. Avoid such lengthy sentences because you tend to get carried away at the end. Also, the reader has to memorize so many details to keep a track of what you say. The reader does not like it for sure, and your aim should be to please the reader :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Imported fruits &vegetables can affect the home grown vegetable market