'to improve the portion of society' - What is the purpose of higher education?

Jodyherr 1 / 2  
can you please read this and tell me if I have a good intro phargraph?

WHAT IS HIGHER EDUCATION
It is considered to be important for high school student, to go to college and get a higher education in today's society. Some students may say it does not really matter. On the conflicting side, higher education is really important especially to those students who are interested in a better career that has a high paying salary. The most rewarding and bighting future is higher education because it will benefit ones path career. Having a higher education not only will help you in society in the long run, but it will also help you in your career. Higher education will help to improve the portion of society overall. Going for a higher education can have also disadvantages, like taking up too much time to study rather than spending time with family. It costs a lot of money going for a higher education. Going back to school for a high education might cause someone to give up their previous job. Having a higher education can improve skills for getting a better job, takes up too much time, and it can lead to a better degree.
lenura96 1 / 2  
Hey.
You have a lot of interesting points and its a pretty good into but i felt like you repeated the phase ''higher education'' too much. Maybe you should switch that up a little. You might say better education instead
OP Jodyherr 1 / 2  
how should i start out my second phargraph that is going to talk about my frist point impros skills for getting a better job?

Home / Writing Feedback / 'to improve the portion of society' - What is the purpose of higher education?