The improvement of technology, transportation, communication and infrastucture in the last 100 years

intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write at least 250 words.
Write about the following topic:

"Life now is better than it was 100 years ago."
Give a reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In these days, life is more comfortable than a decade ago. As such, the improvement of technology, transportation, communication and infrastucture have added a lot bringing betterment to the life of people . However, advances in technology have caused a problem like global warming. Therefore, I personally believe that life would be easier than 100 years ago.

...
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
In these days, life is more comfortable than a decade ago. As such, the improvement of technology developments, transportation, communication and infrastucture have added changed a lot bringing betterment to the life of people's lifestyle because by technology, people can do lots of their activities faster than people in the past which have limited facilities of technologies. However, advances in technology advanced technologies have caused a problem like global warming.climate change around world thanks to burn of fossil fuel produced by sophisticated technologies . Therefore, I personally believe that people's life today would beare easier than people's life in 100 years ago as people now can use complete facilities of technologies.
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Becauseofthe advancement of Firstly, technology development causes manysome problems,have happened,in world,but the one of them is global warming. For this reason, modern technology has proven that damaging the whole environment. For instance, more and more manufactures' technologynuclear powertodaywhich has drawbacks that will not reduce produces more carbon emissions. When this trend continues in long time, it can damage natural environment. As a matter of fact, this reduces the amount of oxygen and would make people's life unhealthy. It is evident that technology would make dangerous problem for environment.
Anushka 1 / 2 1  
You could write a good essay but take note of the following things:

1. Proofread. Always read your essay to check for spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
2. You should give more than one example.

In these days, life is more comfortable than a decadecentury (i think century is more appropriate since the question mentions 100 years) ago. As such, the improvement of technology, transportation, communication and infrastructure have added a lot bringing betterment to the life of people . However, advances in technology have caused a problem like global warming. Therefore, I personally believe that life would be easier than 100 years ago. <<Easier when? Which argument are you making? Your initial statement says that technology has caused a problem but your thesis says that life is easier now? This is contradictory. So you could write: Therefore, I personally believe that life would have been easier a 100 years ago than now. or Change the sentence before your thesis to something that supports your thesis statement.

BecauseWith the advancement of technology many problems have happened, many new problems have come to the scene, but the most popular is global warming. For this reason, modern technology has proven thatdamaging to the whole environment. For instance, nuclear power which has drawbacks that will not reduce carbon emissions . As a matter of fact, this reduces the amount of oxygen and would make people's life unhealthy. It is evident that technology would makepose a dangerous problem for environment.

In contrast, many people think that in this modern era, life is far more convenient than a decade ago. Firstly, the amountdevelopment of technology has found, sohelped people to finish their work effortlessly. Also, fast transportation has been created in order to be easy offor the people. As a result, they are able to manage and to save their time properly. Therefore,Similarly, communication has become much easier and fast as internet, smartphone, television are available in these days, so there is no need to write a long descriptive letters and wait for the response. In addition, infrastructure has been changed for the better as it has upgraded the standard of travelling. Thus, people could use airplane or train only in few hours while it was not possible several years ago.

In conclusion, although some people argue that living in 100 years ago would behave prevented global warming problem, I firmly believe that the standard of life is far better than the past since people have more facilities for continuing their lives due to the movementdevelopment of technology, infrastructure and communication.

Home / Writing Feedback / The improvement of technology, transportation, communication and infrastucture in the last 100 years