Improving social-media equipment in this era has an impact on communication among human beings

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
the use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationship between people. To what extent do you agree or disagree

Improving social media equipment in globalization era has an impact in communication with humankind. In my point of view, I tend to agree with that statement, in which there is negative effect about that.

First and foremost, the bigger the impact of the electronic media as the communication make a longer relationship because media has a limitation of people face to face and interact with other people. For example, base on research by Global Network, most of the people since 2000s had been tending to send messages or call by phone to communicate with the other rather than by faced direction. In which sometimes people lived some home to do that activity. As a consequence, most of the people in the world have a less emotional connection with humankind or family. Finally, media social has bad impact of relationship with others

In addition, the other drawback of the high media communication is a social impact. Due to most of the people tend to apathetic with surrounding environment. In which it is enough for them using by social media communication with other people. For example base on a statistic research by New York University, people prefer to felicitation by online networks such as Facebook, Path or LINE, than join in a birthday party or married party. As a result the social connection with surrounding or friend, every year becomes unfamiliar.

On the other hand, media also has a positive effect on one side, in which people lived in a different location easy to communicate with each other by a high social network. However, using of electronic equipment rather than meet direction by face to face has a different emotional connection side. in another side, it also has beneficial of physiology and relationship.

The aforementioned evidence shows that media social as a communication has a bad impact on society and relationship in which it also has an influence of people neighborhood.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
In my point of view (in my opinion), I tend to agree with that ...

the bigger the impact (the bigger impact) of the electronic media as the communication make (makes) a longer relationship because media has a limitation of people face to face and interact with other people (Interaction among people).

Due to (due to + noun, It cannot be placed in the beginning of sentences) most of the people tend to ...
Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Hi ADIE08, Let me check your essay

Improving social media equipment device in globalization era ...

First and foremost, the bigger serious/main the impact of the electronic media as the communication makeS a longer relationship (...) to face and interactS with other people. For example, baseD on research by Global Network,showed that most of the people (...) communicate with the otherS rather than by faced direction.In which sometimes people lived some home to do that activity. As a consequence, most of the people in the world have a less ...

In addition, the other drawbackS of the high media ...

You have to be aware about your grammatical error

Home / Writing Feedback / Improving social-media equipment in this era has an impact on communication among human beings