"increase interest" - Teachers should encourage their students to question everything

vaishali1980 26 / 83  
Teachers should encourage their students to question everything. Use examples and reasons to support your position.

Nowadays education is a crucial part in people life. People are taking more education than previous. It is an important to check teacher's methods to ensure modern education's quality and understandability of students. Every teacher has different teaching techniques. Some teacher allows students to ask questions until they are satisfied with the information. In my opinion, teachers should encourage their students to question everything. My reasons to believe this statement are to ensure students understandability, increase student interest in subject which teacher are teaching, choose correct teaching techniques and correct teacher's mistakes.

In Indian culture, a teacher is compared with mother, as like a mother who build the base of children carrier and show correct many ways of prosperous life. A teacher plays a significant role in a student life. If a student is satisfied or cleared his doubt from his teacher, he can make better career in that field. It is a teacher's responsibility to assure the understanding level of student. If teacher encourage students to ask questions, he can understand the students understanding level and choose the way of teaching method which helps better understand subject to the student.

The second reason is to improve teacher's mistakes. Sometime teacher can possible to teach some wrong and unrelated information. He might realize his mistakes after asking questions from students. For example, once chemistry teacher was teaching chemical reactions and mistakenly he exchanges to reaction equation's results. At the end of session when student asked about not involving substance in one reaction and how it is appeared in result then teacher realized his mistake and apology for that mistake.

In addition, better understanding subject lead to increase students interest in subject. Student get failure in subject mostly lack of interest. If teacher allow to ask questions and clear doubt from students mind, it helps to increase students interest in subject. Interest helps to better subject result and also improve to increase university reputation.

In conclusion, teachers should allow student to ask questions to understand student understandability and increase students interest in subject. It also helps teacher himself to improve teaching technology and understand his avoidable mistakes.
machinairum 1 / 3  
I've just tried to improve your first paragraph. Hope it's all good and correct.

Nowadays education is a crucial part in people lifeour life . People are taking more education than previous. It is an important to checkexamineteacher's methods instructional methods of a teacher to ensure moderneducation'seducational quality and understandabilityof students . Every teacher has different teaching techniques. Some teachers allows students to ask questions until they are satisfied with the information answers. In my opinion, teachers should encourage their students to question everything. My reasons to believe this statement The reason I believe this is because it ensureincreases students' understandability comprehensibility and their interests in the subject which teacher are teaching , choose correct teaching techniques and correct teacher's mistakes.

I think the last sentence isn't good. Your ideas are not clear. You should improve this "choose correct teaching techniques and correct teacher's mistakes", make it a complete sentence with a compete idea.
SuYper 4 / 10  
As I see, other people checked your essay, I just have some comments : You should avoid the very usual words like : Nowadays, In conclusion, first, second, ...

You should use : When all is said and done = in conclusion, Nowadays = These days, in the day and age, ...
Hope my comments will benefit you :x

Home / Writing Feedback / "increase interest" - Teachers should encourage their students to question everything