IELTS 2 - An increase the production of consumer goods results in the damage

madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
An increase the production of consumer goods results in the damage to the natural environment. Why is this case? What can we do to solve this problem?

The highly increase in producing consumer goods has triggered the environmental damage. However, using those products is human necessity. Nevertheless, some possible measures could be taken into account to address this issue.

Nowadays, human population in some regions has increased significantly. It is unquestionably that every people have spent a lot of their money to buy consumer goods products for their daily necessity. In terms of cleanness for instance, they use cleaning products such as detergent to clean their dress, shampoo and soap for taking a bath and so forth. They have become the most important items in human life. Thus, it is undoubtedly true that using consumer goods products is human necessity.

However, an increasing demand to use consumer goods has negative effects to the environment. For this reason, the government should restrict the rules of waste disposal to the factories, then fostering the companies to be greener by promoting solar and power energy and recycling water use and packages. Additionally, societies ought to economize in using the consumer goods products as well. By doing so, the environment will be more preserved.

In conclusion, it is undeniable that consumer goods have taken important part to human necessity in their daily life. However, people should economize using them and the government had better control the consumer goods company in taking benefit of nature to their business. Therefore, the environment will be protected.
Hi Rere, here are some additional insights and corrections to your essay.

-The highly increase ( increase is already high and so this is going to be redundant )
- the environmental damage.
- However, using thosethis products
- is a human necessity.

- Nowadays, the human
- has significantly increased significantly .
- It is unquestionablyundeniable that every
- goods and products for
- In terms of cleannesscleaning for instance,
- they use cleaning products such as
- detergent to clean their dresswash their clothes , - goods products is human necessityimportant to humans .

There you have it Rere, I hope this was useful. The linking verbs definitely needs a lot of work, the words you choose for this essay also needs to be changed, avoid using words over and over in the sentences, put a little variation and this will make your essay more interesting and meaningful.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2 - An increase the production of consumer goods results in the damage