IELTS2 : the increase of using plane nowadays - need the flights be burdened with tax more?

LaPolo11 12 / 28  
The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights. Do you think flights should be taxed more?

Transportation is key of development era. Transportation advancement has brought gigantic revolution in the transportation system in the entire the world. For this reason some people believe that a wide range of flights are used for different purposes,which plays an earthshaking role in development of nation,however it has its darker side too. For this notion, I would like to establish my point of view lights must not be taxed more.

It inevitable that the flights offer numerous advantages to us it is because air travel is an optimum and fastest source of traveling overseas,which is a contributing factor in globalization and promote the fraternity among the people who belongs from different culture. Furthermore, flights plays phenomenal role in upsurging the tourism industry radically consequently it helps in flourishing the economy of the nation as tourist bring hard currency with themselves when they visited diverse nations, the aforementioned believe that flights provide immense benefits in business sectors also such as the transportation of products of a country to other country.

Apart from previous discussion, the drawback of this transportation mode cannot be denied. One of highest donatur of climate change is plane. According recent research of Udayana university, Indonesia, found that aoeroplane the main donature of emission gases at was 79,1% that was the produced the biggest NOx gas emission . As a result, aircraft hold crucial role for climate change due to its emission. Therefore, the ubiquitous air travel is leading to environment contamination at larger extent as multifarious jet planes are causing air pollution.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that in spite of plane has demerit, significant impact for global warming, I stongly believe that plane is very useful for civilization, furthermore it is not compulsory that flight should be taxed more because it will put strain on the economy.
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Here are some my suggestion for you :

Transportation is a key ofin development era.

It is inevitable that the flights offer numerous advantages
wahyu 16 / 28 1  
whats app Lapolo your essay is good, i have a suggestion to your body paragraph.
you could use this pattern on the 1 idea paragraph :
1. Give one idea
2. Give a reason Why this idea is true
3. Example of it / research / experience from expert
4. Say what the implications/ effects of this example
5. conclude the paragraph.

It inevitable that the flights offer numerous advantages to us it is because air travel is an optimum and fastest source of traveling overseas,which is a contributing ....................other country.

My suggestions :
Recently, it inevitable that the flights offer numerous advantages to us it is because air travel is an optimum and fastest source of traveling overseas,which is a contributing factor in globalization and promote the fraternity among the people who belongs from different culture. To illustrate, flights plays phenomenal role in upsurging the tourism industry radically consequently it helps in flourishing the economy of the nation. As a results is that such tourist bring hard currency with themselves when they visited diverse nations. In short, the aforementioned believe that flights provide immense benefits in business sectors also such as the transportation of products of a country to other nations.

I hope that my suggestions help you, correct me if i do mistakes.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS2 : the increase of using plane nowadays - need the flights be burdened with tax more?