Does the increasing of human population become the worst problem?

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The continued rise in the world's population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.
What are the causes of this continued rise?
Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

These days, human kind has a serious problem due to the global population increasing. I strongly believe that this is the most dangerous problem which human ever faced as lots of factors cause this issue.

The increasing of birth rate has a great contribution for human population exploding as at the present time, lots of juveniles or young people have married although they have not reach the ideal age for having family. It is different than the past time, although most inhabitants had more than three child, their children would not get marriage before their age reached the ideal age, and it was about 25 until 28 year. As a result, these days, a new family will have new member when the mother still a teenager. Undoubtedly that the increasing of birth rate cause human population exploding.

Furthermore, the drop of war frequency and number of virus outbreak give a lot of effects on the human population. For instance, in the past many countries established war to get better land for agriculture or mining. So that great deal of inhabitant became victims for this war. Moreover, at present, the development of technology cause decreasing of virus outbreak, so then inhabitants get more healthy life than in the past. Those have influenced human death rate. Considering the example, it is clear that both decreasing of war frequency and virus outbreak have increased human population.

Uncontrolled human population become the worst problem that ever human faced as it can influence the future of human kind. The government of each countries have to cooperate to tackle this problem.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
Hello Yonathan, it is better if you include an opening phrase which indicate that it is your conclusion. In addition, the sum also should covers each answer for the questions. It is also important to note that you have to answer all the question. It seems like you describe the causes only, you should give an explanation why you agree to the statement.

Uncontrolled human population become [...] to cooperate to tackle this problem.

In conclusion, uncontrolled human population is the worst problem that society ever face as it can influence the future of human race. The causes is a boom of teenager marriage and a reduce in war frequency. The government of of each countries have to cooperate to tackle this problem.

I hope it is helpful :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Does the increasing of human population become the worst problem?