Increasing a large number of flight is widely known in whole world. What is the effect of this?

lily89 7 / 6  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business, and commercial purpose around the world over recent years.
What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?
Do you think flights should be taxed more?

Increasing a large number of flight is widely known in whole world. This event is caused by increasing various aims such as holidays, business, and commercial parts for several years following. Traveling by plane in mostly businessman is considered as the best transportation since aircraft is more convenient, effective, and economical than other transportations whilst it leads to harmful consequences, such as air pollution for environment and accidental possibility for human's life. I firmly believe that increasing tax payment is able to reduce serious problems caused by the increasing numerous of flights.

Several communities especially traveler, businessman, and trader are the main roles of the big achievement of flight in this day and age. They dominating global flights since they argue that aircraft is the appropriate travel in term of long trip. Tod Daon in his article launched in 2008 revealed that commercial air planes were often more comfortable when the destination was far away. Then, it is cost-effective if they are able to choose class air ticket based on their own budged. In addition, when traveling to the same destination, a plane describing efficiency will only take fewer hours than train. In turn, the benefits of going by plane leads people to have a nice trip.

In contrast, the dire impacts follow more people respectively. Firstly, fatal risk is one of the disadvantages of flights. An accident Air Asia QZ8501 in route Surabaya-Singapura got accident because of extreme weather. Secondly, a mount of CO2 as the waste of aircraft contributed in global warming . In 2012, researchers found that 2% of all human carbon emissions were result of plane emissions. There are the evidences the high number of flights is of dangerous effect not only for fundamental individuals' lives but also global warming in circumstance.

To conclude, moreover, unpredictable impacts threat people, plane remains a better transportation because of more convenience, low- cost, efficient. In my opinion, it is imperative that the number of trip by plane could be reduced by increasing tax of flight.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Hi, lily89. here my comments which i focused on your body paragraphs. keep writing
Several communities especially traveler, businessman, and trader are PLAY the main roles of the big ...

They dominating global flights since they argue that aircraft is the appropriate improper collocation /font] most leisure travel in term of long trip.
Then, it is cost-effective if they are able to choose class air ticket air ticket class based on their own budged.

In contrast, the some dire impacts follow more people respectively. would be felt by people.
Firstly, fatal improper collocation.use big, considerable, enormous, grave, great, high, huge, major, serious, significant, substantial, terrible, tremendous risk is one of the disadvantages of flights.

An accident Air Asia QZ8501 in route Surabaya-Singapura got accident because of extreme weather. an accident happened/occurred, took place by Air Asia QZ8501 in route ...

Secondly, AN amount of CO2 as the waste of air pollution emitted by aircraft HAS contributed in ON global warming .
In 2012, researchers found that 2% of all human carbon emissions were resultED BY plane emissions. There are the evidences THAT the high number of flights is of HAVING dangerous effect not only for fundamental individuals' lives but also global warming in circumstance.

Home / Writing Feedback / Increasing a large number of flight is widely known in whole world. What is the effect of this?