An increasing number of people are now using dating sites to meet their second halves

CongHung 1 / -  

dating sites ARE POPULAR THESE DAYS

In contemporary society, technology has gained in popularity in great a number of ways. A plethora of convenient websites has been designed in order to accommodate people's demands. Nowadays, individuals are even able to find their second halves through the Internet. From my personal perspective, I strongly believe that belong to sites has numerous advantages over few drawbacks. Both the aspects are demystified in ensuring paragraphs. To commence with, there is no disputing the fact that people have a tendency to have their eyes glued to the screen. With a vast array of teenagers engaging in social media, especially dating apps, would become easier for them to expand their circle of friends. Intelligent functions in certain websites do favors for updating user's profiles to find a suitable soulmate with regard to the interests such as preferences, culinary art, and pets. Tinder, the pervasive application among teenagers where 90% of its users have found their perfect match, by means of illustration. Moreover, people will have various options to figure out the compatible partner for prenuptial agreements, which is by far more convenient than the conventional way of dating. By contrast, there are a number of bad repercussions due to the existence of such applications. It is universally acknowledged that users are not able to feel real emotions during taking part in dating sites. Therefore, it is restrictive for individuals to share their feelings and genuine personalities. In addition, there is a boatload of tactics that cyber-criminals can delude users into some escalating perils. Public information can simply be stolen on account of not having reliable security infrastructures, which is a precursor to some dire consequences. To recapitulate, whether to engage in a dating site or not is an individual decision. It is true that dating app has played an integral role in gathering people closer, however, there are some drawbacks such as cheating and fraud. In my point of view, such applications have a strong influence over the current generation and have so many pros than cons.
The writer must learn to use the appropriate paragraph format for the task 2 essay presentations. That is, an essay composed of seperate paragraphs inclusive of:

- Restatement + opinion
- Reason 1
- Reason 2
- Summary conclusion

Unless the proper formatting requirements are met, the whiter will have a problem with his TA and GRA scores.

The writer is asked to write an opinion regarding "does this do more harm than good?" The writer must opt to explain his support of a single point of new. Either it has positive results or not. The writer cannot use a comparative discussion as it alters the original opinion provided thus, creating an unclear opinion later on. The essay response is only correct when it comes to the areas where it agrees with the writers opinion. So the essay is only partially scorable in this case. It is not going to be a passing score due to under-supported opinion reasons.
thuthuy841999 - / 2  
Your essay format is not correct => Task achievement problem

Home / Writing Feedback / An increasing number of people are now using dating sites to meet their second halves