The increasing numbers of tourism sector have probably a negative effect for local people

ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In modern era, increasing numbers of tourism sector probably become a negative effect for local people, because some tourist may not follow their policy, but local people need to adapt with visitors cultures. In my opinion, both of them are correct but trully the tourist should know the information about local societies cultures.

First of all, local people should provide the information about foreign people primary needs, such as food . because it's also important to them to adapt the tourist cultures so there are not complaint from foreign people. For example, for muslim who have to eat Hallal Food if their countries can not provide any food related to their customs, they can lose the opportunity to increase the tourist number soon. If some countries maximize their resourse to give the best service for tourist I believe the tourist will recommend to other people. However, it is also essential for the visitors to know every info related to their behavior.

On the other hand, some tourist in the world is become problem, because their cultures is really different compare with their country. The tourist have to act like local societies habits. So they can being accepted in the country they visit to. For instance, eat etiquette for some some countries are essential. Like in in indonesia which common to add more salt, or soy souce in their food, but in France If the tourist do that thing, the chef will anger so the visitor have to adapt with their customs.

In conclusion, each sector have to realize about other cultures needs, because peace is created by people who understand the other. Local people and visitor need to know each people habits and behavior.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi ondemande.
I have read your essay closely. In this moment, I only focus on contents of yours because you have slipped from the track. Let me help you. Please, meet my notes and deal with them.

because some tourist may not follow their policy, but local people need to adapt with visitors cultures

Honestly, you failed to paraphrase the statement. I found that what you write and the statement are the different meaning. pay attention to the prompt given. I'm really surprised since you explained the effect of the tourists. You are supposed to meet two opinions about whether the tourists follow local custom or inhabitants open with the others. You enough follow the prompts given so that you do not review out the topic.

First of all, local people should provide the information about foreign people primary needs,

In the first body paragraph, you should discuss reasons why some opine that visitors adapt the custom there, not giving solutions. Focus on the task response. This is out the topic.

The second body is out the topic as well.

Note:
Mister, when you wanna start writing, the first step conducted is to understand the task response asked. There are keywords which become the track so that you can review and explore your idea inside the edge of them. On condition that you commit like that again, you cannot reach the score more than 5. Please, mark my notes so that you can review in the next term.

I believe you can master this skill if you wanna provide more time to observe the examples of essays. trust me, you will find the sense of essay.

Keep Spirit
GOOD LUCK
:D

Home / Writing Feedback / The increasing numbers of tourism sector have probably a negative effect for local people