Increasing the prices of fuels are the only way to reduce its consumption and pressure on the world

lamtuyen0610 1 / -  

Only the fuel? Why not use also the alternative energy?

The discovery of fuel has brought enormous benefits to the development of the world, however it also raises a question for the future of human once the resources are all out. Many hold the view that increases in the price of fuels are the only solution to this problem. There is some truth in this argument. Nevertheless, there are many measures that could result in the same effectiveness or even better.

It is undeniable that rise in the cost of fuels is of great help to the decrease of these natural materials consumption. The more expensive a product is, the less expenditure people spend on buying it in order to save their budget. It also means that the pressure on the world's fuel resources is lessened and they will have more time to renew their materials. Otherwise, the world will soon run out of fuels and human will lose their most effective energy sources.

However, this solution also brings along some adverse drawbacks for human beings. The rise in the cost of fuels causes the rise int he cost of transportation, manufaction and the fall in the cost of other sources of energy such as solar energy,... which could result in a dramatic shift in the economic structure and have a significant impact on the life of people.

Nonetheless, there are many measures that the government can take and enforce. People should be encouraged to use other alternative energy instead of only fuels. More public transportation should come into widespread use. Last but not least, the government should raise people awareness of the importance of these natural materials and use them properly.

In conclusion, increase in the prices of fuels does not always bring good results. It should be applied along with other solutions in a suitable way and not be overused so that we cam achieve the best effectiveness and solve this issue.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
Hi, make sure to always include the complete prompt so we can determine if you have addressed it in the correct way. I assume this is your prompt:

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the above statement?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

I think your essay is very clearly written and sounds natural for the most part. Here are some specific suggestions:

The discovery of fuel {this sounds a little odd to me - I mean, this is not a recent discovery, fuel has been around ever since the first cave woman burned wood to cook her food} has brought enormous benefits

the future of humanity once the resources are all out. {"have run out" sounds better}

increases in the price of fuels are the only solution to this problem. There is some truth in this argument. {This is a pretty vague answer to the prompt's question "to what extent do you agree?" I would try to be more explicit}

undeniable thatarise in the cost of fuels is of great help in decreasing the consumption to the decrease of these natural materials consumption.

it in order to save their budget. {"save their budget" sounds a bit odd - maybe "maintain/manage their budget" or "save their money"}

and they will have more time to renew their materials. {who is "they"? The consumers? and what does "renew their materials" mean here? A little unclear to me}

run out of fuels and human {try to avoid using "human/s" unless you are talking about biology or comparing us with other animals - try "society"} will lose their {and when you say "humans" and then "their", it makes it sound like you are speaking from outside the group, that you are not a human yourself - I assume you are a real person and not an AI writing this essay? :) } most effective energy sources.

some adverse drawbacks forthe typical consumer human beings.

cost of transportation, manufacturing and the fall in the cost of other sources of energy such as solar energy,... {don't use ellipses like this in a formal essay. Also, why would an increase in oil prices cause the cost of solar energy to go down? I don't follow}

... impact on the life of people. {"on people's lives" / "on individuals' lives" sounds more natural here}

other alternative energy sources instead of onlyfossil fuels.

government should raisepeople's awareness ... and use them properly. {you need two nouns to make this phrase parallel, so "... and their proper use" or "and the urgency of using them properly"}

In conclusion, an increase in ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Increasing the prices of fuels are the only way to reduce its consumption and pressure on the world