TOEFL- increasing professors' salary as an effective factor influencing educational system

moonname 6 / 14 2  
Although maybe it seems that increasing the salary of university professors is not a priority for improving educational system and there are other more effective solutions in order to qualify condition of universities, I think it is almost a necessity in current situation. Nowadays, professors' incomes aren't really fare and they cannot afford their life simply. Meanwhile, this condition is really disappointing for them and discourages them from pursue their noble objects. As I am concerned, it is the serious problem which can weaken teaching quality and consequently decrease student's achievements. Increasing the professors' salary let them to focus on the teaching and also encourage them to promote their teaching skills.

Firstly, low salary makes university professors work in other fields to afford their daily life investments. I know numerous professors who are active in various branches of business to provide their family. Actually, this hardship prevents them from being focused on their major duty and undoubtedly totally distracts them. Increasing their salary helps them to give up other subsidiary jobs and just concentrate on what they really should do for the better teaching.

Secondly, low income is really a discouragement which decreases professors' desires to be better and to do their best. It is so obvious that salary is the best stimulus for any worker to improve his/ her quality of work. According to the result of inquiry published in Education Magazine, almost 80% of professors in the country are not satisfied of their incomes and almost third of these dissatisfied people declared that they are completely exhausted and desperate.

To wrap up, I believe that increasing in professors' salaries can be an effective factor for enriching educational system. In other words, this solution can help professors to be more concentrated on their teaching and also encourage them to do their best.
Hey... this introduction looks pretty lengthy. My feeling is you shouldn't do more than essential features because you will run into problems with time. Also, you should have stated your opinion at the end of the introduction.

Although maybe it seems that increasing the salary of university professors is not a priority for improving educational system and there are other more effective solutions in order to qualify condition of universities, I think it is almost a necessity in current situation.

Although it may seem that increasing the salary of professors in view of improving university education system is not a priority because there are other effective solutions in this regard, I believe this is very necessary in today's context.
OP moonname 6 / 14 2  
Thank you so much Pahan. it is so instructive.
Yes, Pahan's right and your introduction should not be that lengthy.
Antonio Lu 1 / 6  
Nice job! But I think you should introduce the backgroud in short, otherwise your eaasy may seem a bit boring.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL- increasing professors' salary as an effective factor influencing educational system