Increasing travel between countries enable people to learn different cultures or increase tension

murph 1 / -  

tourism and the infuluence on the local life

In recent years, transitional travel has been mushrooming in many parts of the world while it's argued that the phenomenon of the international tourism brings conflicts between local residents and visitors.

Personally, I side with the view that tourism creates integration more than isolation due to the reciprocal understanding of indigenous cultures.
It is obvious that culture vary from one place to another. In other words, good cultural values are adapted from one's own society but can be absent from other societies. Thereby, those who have plan for visiting a destination, having a short research about its cultures is a must. By undergoing all of that, travel broadens the mind. As a result, people become more tolerant toward each other's differences, which may bring benefits in daily basic, specially applied in multi-national working environments.

Another point is that, tourism industry provides much-needed employments to millions from directly influenced position like tour guides, hotel staffs, coach services, restaurants to business owners. Surprisingly, increase travel not only boosts the tourism field, but also contributes toward the overall growth and development of the various countries. Because some entrepreneurs travel to various places for business and choose the city to invest money in running his own start-up.

In conclusion, the hostility between inhabitants and arrivals has overshadow by the advantages of tourism. So we shouldn't make any prejudge about this industry on the evidence of few unfortunate situations.
oneouran 6 / 13 4  
... of the international ...

... culture varies from ...
... who have a plan ..., having a short research ...
... in daily basic basis, especially ...

... is that , the tourism ... employments to millions from a directly ...

... has been overshadowed by ... So we shouldn't {should not, do not use abbreviation in your essay} make ...
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@murph
Hi there!

Try adding more dynamism to your writing through incorporating a more structured and yet complex approach to writing. Instead of focusing on using words that are foreign and odd, try to focus more on how you are using these simpler words to elaborate the words that you're trying to mention or say. Having this approach will help you curate more meaningful content in the long-run.

In addition, I find that your writing lacks more real-world grounding. Try incorporating more examples into the mixture, enabling you to have a firmer approach to writing. If you can make concrete your opinions and thoughts, it will be beneficial for you as you are adding more depth in your essay.

Regarding your second to the last paragraph, you have to create a more logical or definitive linkage between your sentences. What precisely do you mean by the correlation of the emergence of newborn entrepreneurs alongside the blossoming of growth and development opportunities? In what instances are these things beneficial?

Best of luck as always. Just try to take it one step at a time in your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Increasing travel between countries enable people to learn different cultures or increase tension