Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family

Fazlur27 3 / -  
There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family.
Where are some of the benefits and drawback of having a small family rather than a large family?

Recently, the issue of a small family becomes the trending topic which has not found yet the win solution. Some people believe that have a small family is acceptable rather than a large family. This essay elaborate that small family leads to quality life and education, whereas its drawback is lack of sharing idea and problem.

Having small family results in quality life. As can be observed right now that overpopulation causes adverse effect. For example, some people have trouble to fulfill their necessity in fresh water. As a consequence, they consume unhealthy mineral which has damage their life.

Additionally, a small family leads to the quality of education. Because their parents could maximize fully and regularly their attention without hesitation. To exemplify, parents can devote to fund their youngsters in the best quality school which provide qualified teacher and sophisticated facility. Consequently, the children will obtain the best knowledge which brings to the better accomplishment.

However, turning to the possible downside that small family causes lack of sharing idea and problem. Because they just interact with their parents adequately. For instance, in a family comprises 3 people (consisting father, mother and one child) if their parents spent their time more in the workplace, while the children gain lack of attention in their home. As a result, the children seek a partner to share idea and problem. So it might be tackled with going to the bar or consuming drug to reduce their stress.

In conclusion, it seems reasonable to suggest that a great deal of family should be balanced with the quality life. The better quality of family, the more palatable impact for the nation progress.

Home / Writing Feedback / There is an increasing trend around the world to have a small family rather than a large family