The incredible trips of Bird Migration

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
According to passage, migration is commonly movement of animal from breeding ground during of the year. Like other animals Bird--for example--migration has typically unique at the centuries. Birds do migration has responded to the biological imperative of species to survive. The most of birds migration take place between the lower and higher latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere during of the year. Then, Birds breeding area in higher elevations, near or the peak mountains or other nearby low country. In summary, during migration, most birds fly for a limited period each day. Approximately amount six to eighth hours, typically flying distance of a hundred miles. At the start of its trip, around a half percent of its body-weight made up of the fat necessary to fuel this incredible travel.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello PHA, it nice to see your essay and also it was an interesting topic for me to read it. but, i have some notice to your essay to make it more colorful and also make it more good. please read it as your notification.

At the third sentence, you write "Birds do migration has responded to............." I think it could be replace with "Birds do migration as responded to........." to make sense with your summary. And also at the fourth sentence, you write "The most of birds migration take place............" it could be replace to make your summarize more colorful.

I think just it from me and keep practice to improve your skills!!
mawahi bussalam 2 / 4  
Hello mem 77 it nice to see your comment and there is word that has to be corrected . example : "more good" .the correct word is" better" because that it includes comparative degree
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Mr. Patta.
These are my suggestions for your summary.

According to A passage, migration is commonly movement ...
THE Birds WHICH do migration has HAVE responded to the biological ...
The most of birds' migration take place ...
Approximately amount six to eighth EIGHT hours

Note: I am surprised when I read your summary. Honestly, you have shown the better progress. This is free of major mistakes. It is an amazing change. However, I suggest you a few to improve your skill. You should harness proper linking words to guide readers from the topic to another topic. Besides that, you are supposed to reread some times to make sure that like your mind. It can help you to correct verb agreement before you upload.

OVERALL, IT IS A GOOD JOB
KEEP SPIRIT
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / The incredible trips of Bird Migration